028.

The woman proceeded with her previous idea of getting in the shower.

"Trav. What if you hurt the baby?" She whined making the man laugh

"The baby is fine. Go shower so we can shop."

"What do we even get? We don't know what the baby is."

"The essentials."

The woman nodded leaving to shower deep in thought. Once in the shower she felt over her small stomach trying to find a difference in size. Frustrated with her lack of growth she exited the shower.

She dried off her small body afterwards using the towel to wipe some of the red spray coloring from her hair tuning it back to its blackened state.

She walked out of the bathroom letting Travis walk in behind her to shower. She grabbed her lotion making thick lotion lines on her legs before rubbing them in and getting dressed. Just as her placed on her lipgloss Travis emerged from the bathroom.

"Baby."

"Yes Trav."

"Don't believe what you didn't hear from me. Okay?"

"Okay?"  She agreed in a confused tone

"Okay babygirl."

He proceeded to get dressed feeling the awkward silence that filled the room. Cyn swallowed hard and furrowed her eyebrows trying to figure out what Travis was talking about.

She opened the Instagram app on her phone to see multiple notifications linking her to the shade rooms Instagram account.

RiRi single and back on the market after long time boyfriend Travis Scott dumped her once his mistress found she was having their child

RiRi single and back on the market after long time boyfriend Travis Scott dumped her once his mistress found she was having their child. What y'all think?

"Mistress?"

"Don't believe that."

"But....you guys were like friends with benefits?"

"No....I fucked her....once."

"And you two stayed kicking it with eachother?"

"We were going to collaborate on a song. We're still working on it but she's just being jealous...I thought she was cool."

"I'm confused."

"There's nothing to be confused about. There's nothing going on, your my girlfriend and your having our little baby and I love you." He pulled her small body into his rubbing her stomach

She rested her head against his shoulder breathing in his scent. She still held a confused expression.

"Was she pregnant?" The woman looked up at Travis