My cheeks redden at his boldness but I can't seems to stop myself from feeling arosing at his warning. Diane was practically wiggle her tail at his comment. I grab the doorknob and I mentally mutter 'Pervert.' out loud as I walk out the door. I heard him chucks again at my remark.

Turns out, his room was just at the same level as mine so I quickly got into my room and change. I placed his sweater on my bed, didn't want to put it inside the laundry basket and wear a fresh black shirt and track pants. Once I was my face, brush my teeth and do my things, I walk out the room while running my fingers through my long messy hair to keep it straight and less look like a bird nest. Only then I realize that Ian was waiting for me at the stair with a phone in his hand and wearing a black shirt. When I reach him, he looked away from his phone and roamed his eyes all over me as he placed the phone on a nearby table.

'Okay, I'm ready.' I said, standing beside him and ignore his stare.

Ian tilt his head one side and sniff. "No, not yet."

Suddenly I was pushed against the wall and Ian trap me with one hand on my waist and the other one placed on the wall, beside my head. Sparks fly erupt inside my body that make me close my eyes and savor this feeling. Ian was inhaling and running his lips down from my head to my ear, jaw and neck while his hand roamed on my back. When his soft lips brushed against my neck, I clutch his shirt and let out a gasp at how good it feel. Diane purred inside me and her animal lust is making me wanted to do something like running my lips on his neck again as I breath in his addictive scent and hear him moan. God, those imagination keep running in my head over and over again especially when I can smell his arousal.

He pulled back a little to look at me. His eyes are dark blue and held a glimpse of lust in it. "I don't like other boys smelling your sweet scent." He said and pushed his body against mine harder. I gasp and moan when his muscular body rubs on mine.

Diane purred at his possessiveness and wanted the same thing. It was like she take over my body for a moment when my hand reach up and clutch his hair and tilt his head to give a better access to his neck. When my lips touch his soft skin, Ian moan and tighten his arm around my waist. The sound of his deep moan stirred my core and I couldn't help but to nip at a spot between his neck and shoulder. 'Me too.' I whisper into his head. 'I want the girls to know what's mine.' Which I believe it comes from Diane herself, talking to him through him.

Ian growl and I shiver at his warning tone. "You're making this harder for me to control myself, Selyen." He whispers against my ear. "I'm at the edge of having you and making you moan my name right here, right now."

I shiver at his warning and it took every willpower inside me to not to push that button and let him have it and satisfied me. I placed my hands on his chest and push him away slightly. 'Then let's have a run, shall we?' I smirks and walk down the stairs, away from him. I heard him growl again behind me and say, "Such a tease."

Goddess help me. I'm getting turn on when I'm with him.

We walked out from his house side by side and everyone bow as we make our way toward the altar. I guess both of our attempts to keep others people from looking at us is working. The boys looked away when Ian give him a death glare while the girls huffed and pouted when I smirk at them. They must have smelled our scent on each other.

Alex and Veronica were standing on the altar with Adam and Hiro by their side. Adam and Hiro slightly nod their heads in respect at Ian while Alex pinched his nose with his fingers like he's smelling something stink from us. "God, your horny scents are violating the fresh morning breeze and causing air pollution. I'm gonna sue you both for that."