Chapter 16

This chapter contains sexual content!
Grayson's P.O.V

Bethany and I decided to go adventure this place.

My car was parked in the sand but partially in the road because it wasn't a busy road, at all.

We're like in the middle of nowhere.

Bethany starts walking toward our stuff, picks it up, and puts it in the car.

Our phones are in the car and we both put our shoes on since we're going into the woods.

She starts walking into the woods, but turns around and grabs my hand so now we're walking side by side.

We keep walking until we find this path.

I feel her look up at me which causes me to look down at her.

"I'm not going first!" She shakes her head.

I move in front of her and start walking as I reach my arm behind me to reach for her hand. She grabs my hand and I pull her toward me.

She's standing in front of me and I'm looking down at her.

"You're so short, but it's so cute." My words cause her to blush.

"Grayyy. Stoppppp." She shakes her head at me.

I look at her lips and put mine against hers. Once again, it turned into a make out, thanks to me.

I pull away and look at her in her eyes.

"I want you so bad." I admit, not really caring now.

"Then let's go." She turns her head back to the car and looks back to me.

I grab her hand and turn around, walk out the woods, and go to my car. We both get in the car, I crank it, we both buckle up, and I drive off.

I grab her hand and hold it. Bethany gets her phone and I guess she checks it...

Bethany's P.O.V

I'm in the car with Grayson, on our way back to mine and Kaylee's apartment. We both want each other, bad.

I get my phone and check it, seeing that I have 7 missed calls and 10 messages from Ethan basically telling me how much he loves me and how he don't wanna lose me, again.

Oh, you're gonna wanna lose me if you find out what I'm gonna do with your brother, but it sucks for you because karma is a bitch E. ;)

I just ignore all of it.

Grayson pulls over on the side of the road, in the middle of nowhere and looks at me.

"Yeah fuck this. I can't take it anymore." He unbuckles and leans in to me.

He unbuckles my seatbelt and I get in his lap. He pushes the seat all the way back and pushes the steering wheel up.

"Let's go to the back seats." A smirk appears on his face.

I crawl in the back seats as Grayson follows me.

I'm sitting down until he pulls my legs down, lying me down across the seats.

He gets on top of me and stars kissing my neck.

"Gray." I moan silently.

"Oh baby girl, you ain't gotta be quiet. We're in the middle of nowhere." He starts kissing my neck more as I tug at his hair.

All of a sudden, I feel a hand go behind my back and untie my top, then he goes to my neck and unties the neck part.

He pulls the top completely off of me and throws it in the front seat.