Chapter 7

Ethan's P.O.V
2 weeks later

Bethany and I have decided to keep our relationship lowkey so drama won't get started with our fans.

Nobody has figured out, there has been no mistakes, and we've been doing really good.

Bethany, Kaylee, Grayson and I all went out tonight to just get out of the apartment. It is 12:05 a.m and we're that bored.

Bethany and I are walking down the sidewalk holding hands as we talk about a bunch of things.

I glance over to Kaylee and Grayson as I look down to see them holding hands. I have no clue what they are. I don't know if they're fuck buddies, dating, or just friends, but Bethany and I assume they're fuck buddies, because they have been acting funny here lately.

Bethany and I haven't fooled around yet, shocker I know. I'm just waiting for her to tell me she's ready because I don't want her to feel pressured into anything.

I know it's still kind of early in the relationship to be having sex, but I've been wanting her so bad. Just the thought of it kills me.

"Ethan, hello?" Grayson says, interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh sorry, what?" I shoot my head in his direction as he's looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Where do you wanna go?" The tone of his voice made him sound fed up, probably from walking around.

"Oh, I don't know. If you and Kaylee wanna head back to the apartment, y'all can. Bethany and I are gonna keep walking around." I say as I swing Bethany and I's hands up and down.

"Okay. Fine with us." Grayson says as he turns around, going the other way with Kaylee following him.

It was silent between Bethany and I as I try to put the words together on how to ask her this.

"So, Bethany. I've been thinking about this a lot, but I don't know how you would react." I turn my head towards her to look at her as my eyes meet hers.

She looks at me with a puzzled look on her face and raises one of her eyebrows.

"Well what is it?" She continues to look at me with pure confusion.

"I've been thinking, a lot, if you would wanna take things further, like maybe have sex. I know it's a stretch, but it's completely up to you." I tell her as nerves shoot throughout my entire body.

She stopped walking as her thinking face comes across her face. She started walking again, leaving me with no answer. I done fucked up.

"I'm honestly glad you've finally spoken up and said something about it. I could tell that it's been bothering you." She looks at me with a grin on her face. The way your girl can read you.

"But, there's a slight problem." She says with a small giggle escaping her lips as she looks away from me.

I already know.

"And what is that?" I grip her hand tighter as the tone of my voice becomes slight seductive but yet caring.

"I'm a virgin." She looks back up to me as she shrugs her shoulders.

I knew it. I knew she was a virgin.

"That's okay. If you don't want to, I completely understand." I tell her with full honesty.

"But it's gotta happen one day." She sends me a slight smirk.

"What do you mean by that?" I just couldn't help but to let my tongue play with the inside of my cheek.

"I don't know, you tell me." She's teasing me. I could tell by the tone of her voice and the way her eyes shot up to look at me as a smirk appeared on her face.

I shake my head at her but I ignore it as we continue to walk around.

"But seriously though, if you don't want to, you don't have to. I understand." I feel her look at me, but she comes to a stop.

"I know Ethan, but who said I didn't want to?" She raises her eyebrows at me as I see her tongue start to play with the inside of her cheek.

Oh, so she's like this now?

"Well shit, if that's the case, I feel much better now." I let myself grin as I flick my eyebrows.

She shakes her head at me, but then looks at me.

"Let's get going back to your apartment. I'm getting tired of walking around." She turns back to the direction of them apartment with her hand in mine, causing me to turn around as well.

"Oh, you're getting tired of spending time with me?" I pout my bottom lip as she rolls her eyes at me and playfully slaps my arm.

"No, nothing like that. Never." She assures me as she brings my hand up to her lips and kisses it.

When we get back, it's 1:20 a.m, so we open the door quietly, which we shouldn't have.

I walk in the apartment as a sour look appears on my face.

I turn to look at Bethany as she looks at me with her eyebrows scrunched up.

"What's wrong?" She whispers to me as I look around the apartment, my eyes landing on Grayson's bedroom door.

"Do you not hear that?" I look back towards her as her eyebrows are still scrunched up.

"No, what is it?" She grows curios as she's whispering.

"I think Grayson and Kaylee are fucking. If you're quiet enough, you can hear Grayson's bed squeaking, and I think Kaylee moaning." I go to laugh, but hold it in as I cover my mouth.

"Ew." She says through a giggle which turns into a loud laugh as her eyes go wide.

"Let's go to your room." I take her hand in mine as we fast walk to my room.

Hey guys. Updated 2 chapters in one day. Anyways, things got heated between G and Kaylee in this chapter, and things will get heated in the next. stay tuned.