Chapter 3

Ethan's P.O.V

Kaylee and Bethany just left, so I sit down beside Grayson on the couch.

"You know Gray, I think I like Bethany. It's crazy because I just met her, but I don't know. Something about her dude." I say through a smile.

"Well good for you bro. She seems like a great girl." Grayson says while patting my shoulder.

He looks at me as he raises his eyebrows.

"Describe Bethany." Grayson pauses as he thinks of what to say. "Like what is she like?"

I begin to grin at his question.

"Well." I take in a breath as I think about her.

"She has an amazing personality, her eyes are green mixed with a hint of brown. She's really pretty obviously because you just seen." I tell him as his attention is drawn to me.

"She's the perfect height for a 16 year old girl. She's fun to be around, she's funny, she always knows how to make me smile, she ain't afraid to be herself." I trail on, making Grayson raise his eyebrows at me.

"She's basically just like us, and even though I've known her for a few hours, she's really great." I admit, making Grayson grin at me.

"Well, how about tomorrow, me, you, Kaylee, and Bethany all hangout? Like go walk around LA?" He refers, making me grin.

"Sound good?" Grayson asks while grinning as his tongue plays with the inside of his cheek.

"Sounds good." I say while getting up off the couch to go get me some clothes out my room to take a shower.

Bethany's P.O.V

Kaylee and I get back to our apartment and I couldn't get Ethan off my mind. He's pretty great.

I know I've only known him for a few hours, but I mean hey, I can't control the way I feel.

I'm in my room laying on my bed and listen to music when all of a sudden, my phone buzzes causing me to look at it.

GraysonDolan added you as a friend!

How did he even get my snapchat?

I add him back to see that he snapchatted me. Already?

I swipe it over to the chat as for some reason he snapped me on that.

GraysonDolan: aye? Is this Bethany? Kaylee's sister?

My mind just couldn't help but wonder out of curiosity.

Me: yeah, why?

He doesn't take long to reply back, which catches me off guard.

GraysonDolan: Well, Ethan just got done talking about you... he seems interested in you lol...

Those words made my cheeks light up with heat, and I'm pretty sure with a red tint. There's no way.

Me: stop lying lmao.

GraysonDolan: I'm not lying, I promise you.

Me: well then lol.. what did he say?

The curiosity just keeps rising in my mind, which made my heartbeat speed up.

GraysonDolan: mainly just talked about your looks and your personality. ;)

GraysonDolan: but anywho, we'll finish talking about this tomorrow.

Me: tomorrow?

GraysonDolan: mhm. Tell Kaylee that the four of us are hanging out at our place.

Me: who said this was okay?

GraysonDolan: Ethan and I you stubborn ass. 😂 just tell her please?

His words make me giggle.

Me: aight lol.

GraysonDolan: Okay. See ya tomorrow thot.

Me: thot? You don't even know my ass.

GraysonDolan: you'll be just fine. 🤪

I decide to ignore his text, mainly because I wanted to take a shower.

I get off my bed and go to my drawer, grabbing a pair of panties.

I go to my closet and find a shirt I would usually wear to sleep, grabbing one and then grabbing a pair of my sweats as I make my way to the bathroom.