Chapter 4

Bethany's P.O.V

I get out the shower, dry off, put my clothes on, grab my phone, and go to my sisters room.

I just barge in, no knock or nothing. I didn't care, she's my sister.

Her head shoots up in my direction as her eyes disconnect from the TV.

"Hey, tomorrow, you and I are going to Ethan and Grayson's place. He didn't tell me why so don't ask." I put my hands up in defense as she giggles slightly.

"Okay, that's fine." She nods her head at me as her eyes go back to her TV.

I go to my room and sit down on my bed with my back against the headboard and my phone in my hand.

I was scrolling through Instagram until I got a notification that made my heart skip a beat or two.

EthanDolan added you as a friend!

I go to snapchat and add him back. As I'm on the app, I go to my friends list and change his name to Ethan Dolan 😛

I wait for a Snapchat from him. Why else would he add me out of nowhere?

After waiting a few minutes, that snap pops up. Told ya. ;)

I open the snap as it reveals a picture of him and Grayson as the caption read "hey!"

I go to send him a picture back, but realize my hair was a mess, so I put my hair in a messy bun.

I take a picture of me and say "hey!" back.

I wait a few minutes for him to snap me back. After waiting for what felt like forever, I go and fix me something to drink.

I come back to my room and sit the drink on my nightstand as I sit back down on my bed, sitting in the previous position I was sitting in.

My phone buzzed beside my leg, so I grab it to see that not only had he finally snapped me back, but to see that Grayson snapped me as well.

I open Grayson's first to it revealing a video of Ethan talking about me. The caption read "he could never get enough of you ig 😂" which makes me smile.

I snap back a picture of me grinning as I put "That's interesting 😂" as the caption.

I then open Ethan's snap. Just a simple picture of him with a straight face as it read "what're you doing?"

A few hours go by of us snapchatting as it is now 3:07 a.m. Guess I lost track of time?

I snapchat the both of them to tell them that I was going to bed because I'm super tired.

Grayson's snapchat was a picture of him flipping me off as it said "okay goodnight bitchhh" How we've already gotten close kills me. It's like I've known this dude for the longest.

I open Ethan's snap which made me blush, hard.

I read the words "okay, goodnight beautiful. See you in a few" over and over again. There's no way this is real.