Chapter 10

Bethany's P.O.V

When I got in Grayson's room, I went straight to the bed, covered up, and stared at Grayson. He came and sat down on the bed beside me.

He looks over at me and gives me a sad grin.

"Babe, I promise you everything will get better. I know I'm not understanding what's going on in that brain of yours, but I'm gonna do everything I can to be here for you." His words send chills throughout my body.

I lean over to him and put my head on his knee as I start crying.

"It's just not right Gray. I didn't do nothing to him. I feel worthless!" My words cause him to wrap his right arm around my arms and put his hand on my face as he traces his thumb back and forth.

"Hey, you're not worthless I can tell you that for sure." He tightens his grip around me.

"But let's go." Grayson says while sitting me up.

He gets off of his bed and puts a shirt on.

"Where are we going?" I get off of his bed and walk to his bedroom door.

"To your place. I'm not staying here with my idiotic brother that don't know how to treat a girl. Text Kaylee and tell her that we're coming." Grayson says while packing a small bag.

I do what Grayson says, but watch him stuff clothes in his bag as I wait for a text back.

My phone vibrates in my hand.

K- okay, why? What's going on?

I shake my head, trying to hold back tears.

Me- I'll explain when we get there.

I need my clothes from Ethan's room, but most importantly, I need my virginity back. But I can't get that shit back.

"Gray?" I say which causes him to turn around and look at me.

"Yeah?" He raises his eyebrows.

"I-I need my stuff out of Ethan's room." The thought of him makes me shudder.

"Want me to go get them?" He ask, pointing his finger towards Ethan's room.

"Nah. I can do it." I shake my head at him.

No you can't.

My thoughts... Damn they're bad tonight.

I walk out of Grayson's room and make my way to Ethan's.

I turn the doorknob and go in his room. His head shoots up and he gets off the bed and walks over to me, but follows me.

"Bethany, please stay." He says, trying not to let a tear slip.

"Ethan, I'm just getting my clothes. I'm not staying." I look up at him. "There is not an us anymore. It's 'Ethan and Vanessa'." I admit to him, then grab my clothes.

I look back up to him as we both stare at each other blankly.

"I'm sorry." His voice was low and shaky.

"Yeah, sure." I say sarcastically and walk to his door, walking out of his room.

I go back to Grayson's room and put my clothes in one of his bags.

"You ready to go?" Grayson ask me as he throws his bag across his back.

"Yeah, let's go." I say, with my phone in one hand and the bag in the other.

Grayson's P.O.V

It absolutely kills me to see Bethany like this.

She don't deserve to be treated like this.