Chapter 8

Warning!
This chapter contains sexual content.

Bethany's P.O.V

I sit on Ethan's bed as I take my shoes off as I watch him walk toward the bed and sit down as he takes his shoes off.

"I can't believe they're having sex." He says through a laugh which makes me laugh. I honestly can't believe it either.

"Right." I adjust how I'm sitting as I lay on my side and prop my head up with my hand.

He sits back on his bed with his legs straight with his back against his headboard.

It was silent between the two of us, but Ethan looks at me as he lets his eyes scan my features.

He slowly moves closer toward me as his head starts leaning down to mine.

He connects his lips to mine, as he puts his hand on my waist.

He scoots me closer to him with his hand that was on my waist as our lips are still connected.

He swiftly makes his way above me as he puts one hand on his bed and the other remaining on my waist as I let my hands go behind his neck as I feel his tongue swipe across my bottom lip.

I slightly part my lips away from his, allowing his tongue to start exploring my mouth as our tongues both fight for dominance.

Within seconds, we're in a heated make out.

Ethan starts rubbing his hand from my waist up and down, then sneakily slipping his hand under my shirt as his cool fingertips come in contact with my warm skin, instantly giving me chills.

He allows his fingertips to slowly travel across my stomach, making me grow impatient as my whole body now had chills, but yet started to grow with tingles.

I tug at the bottom of his shirt, indicating for him to take it off. Within seconds, he broke the kiss and swiftly takes off his shirt.

He connects our lips again, but he starts to pull on the middle of my shirt with his hand that was in my shirt.

I pull away from his lips as I sit up and go to take it off, but he puts his hands on mine and helps me take it off.

I lie back down as Ethan allows his eyes to scan across my body and reconnect our lips.

I feel Ethan's hand snake behind my back as he reaches my bra and unclasps it, putting it on the floor.

He pulls away from my lips as he starts leaving wet and messy kisses along my jaw leading to my neck.

He starts to kiss along my neck trying to find my sweet spot, which didn't take long.

Once he found it, I made it known.

Ethan's P.O.V

I'm guessing I found her sweet spot because her breath hitched as her body quivered. "Ethannn." She whispered moaned as she tilted her head to the side allowing me more access to her sweet spot.

I got this. Just keep doing what I'm doing and I'll have her satisfied.

I began to nibble at her spot, making her hands go on my back as her fingers slightly grab a hold of my skin.