Chapter 19

Bethany's P.O.V

Grayson pulls up to some place that I have never seen before. The whole ride here, I didn't even say a word. Just silent tears falling down my face as I go into my little world.

Grayson gets out the car and comes around to my side.

I just sit there. I felt like I barely had strength.

He reaches over me, unbuckles my seatbelt, and helps me gets out the car. He shuts the door, stands me up, looks at me, and hugs me.

I tightly wrap my arms around him. I didn't wanna let go. It felt good having someone here for me.

He looks at me, plants a kiss on my forehead, and grabs my hand as we start walking to this building.

I read the sign, seeing it had the word "Therapy."

I stop and just stand there.

Grayson looks at me and shakes his head.

"Bethany come on. It's what's best for you." Grayson tightens his grip on my hand.

"Why did you bring me to a therapist?" I managed to speak, but I sounded weak.

"Because you don't need to be holding all your feelings in. You need to express them. Express them to a person that can help you." He looks back to the building.

"Come on. It'll help." He assures me as I start walking again.

We get inside and I look around.

Empty.

Nobody was here except for the workers.

Grayson and I go up to the desk and he explains that I need to talk to a therapist, fast.

———————————

"Well, it seems that's you have dysthymia. If you don't know what that is, it's a mild but long term form of depression." The therapist tells Grayson and I.

I just look at Grayson. I was speechless. I put my head on Grayson's shoulder and the man starts talking about how I should do things that make me happy and try to stay distracted.

He also recommend me to take medication for it.

Grayson looked at me and scrunched his eyebrows- me doing the same now.

"But wait, I'm already on medication for my depression..." I look at the therapist as his eyes slightly go wide.

The man nodded his head and walked out of the room.

"It's gonna be okay." Grayson wraps one of his arms around me and traces his thumb back and forth over my arm.

The therapist comes back in the room with a file with my name on it.

"Well, it seems here that you're suffering with 2 kinds of depression. I'll write a prescription for this one and get you put on a higher dosage for your other. Just wait out in the lobby please?"

Grayson and I do what he says- making our way back to the lobby.

The lady at the desk calls my name and I go up there. She hands me the bag with two bottles in it and gives me a sad smile.

I put a fake smile on my face and walk away.

I go over to Grayson and look at him.

"Everything will get better Bethany." He wraps his arm around my waist as we walk out.

——————————

We get back to mine and Kaylee's apartment, but I walk over to the couch and see that there is a note from Kaylee.

Bethany,
I have some bad news.. I'm moving out and moving back home. I came here to get my stuff but you guys were gone. So Bethany, you'll have the apartment to yourself. Not unless Grayson moves in with you. I love y'all!

I look at Grayson and he's already smiling.

"Of course I'll move in with you." He tells me, which causes me to smile.

Grayson looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Well let's go get my stuff." Grayson looks at me with excitement and gives me a peck on the lips.

———————————

"Is that everything? Just 5 bags?" I grab 2 of his bags as he grabs the rest.

"Uhh, I think so." He tells me as he starts giggling.

"Well then let's go before Ethan comes out here and starts questioning shit." I recommend as he nods his head.

"What about Ethan?" Ethan walks around the corner and looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

I just froze. I was speechless.

"Bethany, can I talk to you please?" Ethan ask as he tilts his head to the side.

I look at Grayson and he nods his head.

I put his stuff down and follow Ethan to his room.

"What do you think you're doing? You're seriously letting him move in with you?" He crosses his arms and shakes his head at me.

"It's not a big deal Ethan." I trail off. "We're more friends than we are anything, but it's still too early. I still don't know what I want honestly." I shake my head at him.

I go to walk back in the living room but Ethan grabs my arm causing me to turn around and look at him.

"Don't forget what I told you. I'll be waiting." He lets go of my arm and swallows his breath from tears building up.

I shake my head. "Ethan, don't wait for me. I clearly can't get my shit together and all I'm doing is leading you on. It's time to move on." I admit to him, looking in his eyes to see them change completely to a full sadness.

"You remember when you told me that you never give up on someone you love? Yeah? Well that's what I'm doing." His fingers start to play with his bottom lip. "And I'm not going anywhere."

I inhale a deep breath and let it out.

Hearing him say that made it feel like my heart completely got crumbled up.

Go for him.

He's the one.

This boy loves you and you're just playing games with him. It's time for you to move on away from Grayson and get back with him.

I shake my thoughts off and look at Ethan.

"One day Ethan. One day we'll find our way back to each other." I turn around and walk away.

"Let's go Grayson." I pick his bags up that I was previously holding and walk out the door.

——————————

We get to now mine and Grayson's apartment. It's crazy just the thought of me and him living together.

Let's see how this goes.

Honestly, I have feelings for both of them, but I chose Grayson over Ethan. Fucked up, I know.

We take his things to Kaylee's old room just for him to have somewhere to keep his things for now.

I feel a pair of hands go around my waist, causing me to turn around and be met with Grayson face to face.

He started smirking as he looked around my features, but then plants his lips on mine. He picks me up and places me on the bed behind us.

He starts kissing my neck, making me wrap my hands behind his head as my fingers run through his hair.

He pulls away and makes his way back up- stopping at my ear as he starts nibbling.

He starts to whisper sexual things in my ear, causing my body to fill with chills.

Hey guys. Sorry if you read it while it wasn't finished. I didn't mean to post it, because I finished this chapter at my sisters house on her computer, and I got on my phone and realized it wasn't complete. SoBut, Bethany and Grayson back at it again. But, how do you think Ethan feels? Stay tuned!