Chapter 24

Bethany's P.O.V

Ethan and I are riding around in my Range Rover he got me, and of course, I'm driving.

He wanted to take me on a date tonight for my birthday to my favorite place- Chipotle.

Since it's a date, we're both dressed pretty nice.

I'm wearing a black dress that's slightly tight but fits snug with my black heels, and Ethan is wearing a white button up shirt with black pants with his fancy black shoes.

My hair is straightened and I have makeup up, and Ethan just looks like Ethan- attractive without even trying.

I'd say we both look good as hell.

We arrive and instantly sit down, getting greeted by our waiter.

"Hi! What would you guys like to drink?" The lady looks at him and then looks at me.

"Both water please." Ethan tells her and she walks away.

She comes back with our drinks and asks us if we know what we want.

"I'll have a chicken burrito." I hand her my menu as Ethan tells her what he wants- but tells her to come here with his finger.

He whispers something in her ear as he looks at me.

She looks at me and nods her head while grinning.

She walks away and I glare at Ethan.

"I know you did not just tell her that it's my birthday?" I cross my arms as I raise my eyebrows at him, but I started grinning.

"I don't know what you're talking about." His eyes go wide as his mouth turns into a frown, looking away from me.

"Uh Ethan. Why?" I start laughing as he looks back at me.

"Happy Birthday?" He starts laughing as I shake my head.

I open my straw and leave a little bit of paper at the end of it, then I look at Ethan.

He's sipping on his drink as he looks around.

I put my lips on the end of the straw and blow- causing the paper to shoot at Ethan and hitting him on the side of the cheek.

He instantly looks at me and shakes his head.

He pulls his lips away from the straw and grins.

Moments go by as the lady brings our food out.

We start eating and just chit chat while we do so.

I take one more bite of my burrito and put it down- looking at Ethan as he looks up at me while taking a bite of his.

"Full?" He manages to say with a mouth full of food.

I nod my head at him and lean back- putting my hands on my stomach.

He gets done eating and turns to look behind him- looking at our waiter as he nods his head at her.

I shake my head and look at him when he turns back around.

"Really Ethan?" I grin as I raise my eyebrows.

"Maybe." He starts grinning at me while reaching for my hand from across the table and grabs it- placing a soft kiss on it.

Within minutes, our waiter and 3 workers come out singing happy birthday as one of them hold a plate of fried tortillas with chocolate and whipped cream on top.

"Thank you." I tell them as they finish, but the lady scoops her finger in the whip cream and places it on my nose.

"Happy birthday pretty girl." She tells me as she places the bill on the table and walks away with the others.