Chapter 23

Bethany's P.O.V
4 months later

Tomorrow is my 19th birthday and I'm honestly excited.

Of course, Ethan and I got back together and we're going strong this time. Our love for each other has grown stronger- causing our bond to become inseparable.

We got back together June 14th and it's now October 20th.

He moved in with me and everything is going how we both want it to. I couldn't ask for anything better at this moment.

I got Ethan with me driving us to the Mall for our little shopping date that he wanted to have.

He's also taking me to get my nails and hair done.

He spoils me so much and I can't even lie, I love it.

He treats me so good.

He is honestly the cutest.

We arrive to the Mall and go separate ways.

I go to Rue 21 to buy some cute shirts, but I have no clue where Ethan went.

I go to another store and see that they're having a sale on everything in the store so of course, I'm going to buy a lot of shit.

Well not me, but Ethan is because he gave me money.

I feel an arm wrap around my stomach and a chin rest on my shoulder.

I glance back to look at Ethan to see him grinning.

"That shirt is cute." He tells me as he pulls away from me. "You should get it. It'll look good on you."

His words make me blush, but I look down to his hands to see him with 2 bags in his hand.

I finish shopping in the store as Ethan and I begin to walk around.

Ethan's P.O.V

While Bethany was in those other stores shopping, I bought her a promise ring.

And maybe I went and bought me some clothes.

I have another surprise for her tomorrow morning for her birthday and I know for a fact that she's absolutely gonna love it.

It's her dream car that she has wanted ever since I met her- a Range Rover Sport.

It's white with black rims and has the words 'Range Rover' on the front of it in black.

All I gotta do is go pick it up in the morning from the dealership.

We walk out of shoe department and start walking around again.

"What's in your bags?" She glances down at them and back up to me.

"Ah, just some clothes. I'll show you when we get home."

She cannot find out about the ring. I have to hide it.

"Babe I'm hungry." She pouts her bottom lip out causing me to grin.

We both look toward Chick-Fil-A and then back to each other and start laughing.

——————————

We arrive back to the apartment at 9:21 p.m. and Bethany goes to our room to put her stuff down.

I go to the guest room to hide the ring as I hear the shower turn on. Perfect.

I hide it in the upper corner of the closet. There's no way she'll find it then.

After a long day of shopping and taking her to get her nails and hair done, I'm exhausted.