Chapter 25

Bethany's P.O.V

4 weeks have gone by as I'm starting to blow with fame.

Fans know where Ethan and I live which caused us to move. We're currently moving in a house in the hills.

But the fans also know we're dating.

I think they found out because one night Ethan and I were walking around the city holding hands as fans came up to us.

But who cares.

We're both happy and we're gonna let it show.

He told me there is no reason to keep a person like me a secret.

It's now the beginning of November, which is one of the times of the year I like. It's the perfect weather. Not too hot and not too cold.

Ethan and I are currently at the apartment gathering some stuff up before we start moving the big things out. We're basically just getting the decorations.

"Hey babe?" Ethan turns around and looks at me while holding my secret box in his hands.

Oh no.

"What's this?" He scrunches his eyebrows together as he opens the box.

He looks around in it and then looks back up to me.

I take the box from his hands and make my way to the bathroom with him following behind me.

I take the blades out of the box and drop them in the toilet.

I take the weed out and also drop it in the toilet.

I flush it and toss the box in the garbage.

He looks at me with a smile on his face as he grabs me and hugs me.

I wrap my arms around him as he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"I'm so proud of you baby." He plants a kiss on my forehead as I start to smile.

"I'm proud of myself too." I pull away and look at him- planting a kiss on his lips as I walk away.

As I'm making my way back to the room, my stomach starts hurting, bad.

Probably just some before period cramps.

I decide to go lie down on the couch since our bed is already gone- hoping that laying down would ease the pain.

Ethan comes to me and sits on the armrest of the couch.

"What's wrong?" He starts to trace his thumb across the side of my head.

"My stomach is hurting so bad. I think it's before period cramps." I place my hand on top of his as he continues to trace his thumb.

He moves his hand away and lifts my shirt up- rubbing my stomach to help the pain.

I smile at his action.

He's really the sweetest.

I could feel my eyes getting heavy, so I grab his hand and lift it away- making him stop as I sit up.

"You almost made me fall asleep." I giggle as he looks at me.

"Well I mean it is getting late." He rubs my back. "Do you wanna finish getting the stuff tomorrow? And we could actually get it all?" I turn around to look at him.

"Yes. I'm exhausted from today."

—————————

"Hey honey." Ethan shakes me lightly to wake me up.