Chapter 1

Bethany's P.O.V

"Kaylee, where are you going?" I ask my sister as she picks up her keys.

"I'm gonna go pick up my bestfriend, but it's a surprise." She says with a smirk on her face walking out the door.

I go over to the door and lock it. I'm now home alone and got nothing to do. The apartment is quiet, so I bring my speaker into the living room and jam out to music.

I was having fun jamming out until my phone went off. I go to my messages and see that I got a message from my sister.

Kaylee: Clean the apartment please? ;)

She's got to be kidding.

Me: Yeah, fine.

I text back, lock my phone, and go to my room to change into a tank-top and spandex shorts.

I put my hair into a messy bun and start cleaning the house with music jamming.

Right as I get done cleaning the apartment, my sister comes back.

"Stay right there." I hear her whisper as she points her finger at someone.

I pause the music as I become confused.

"Who in the hell are you talking to?" I ask, raising one of my eyebrows.

She looks at me with a smirk plastered on her face, but quickly looks back at the person.

"Okay, come on in." She says as she looks at me.

He walks around the corner and stands there- hands in his pockets.

Ethan Dolan.

I could feel my face getting red. I was such a big fan of them, but I can't let it really show.

"Uh- what?" I remark, becoming embarrassed.

"Me and him are like brother and sister." She shrugs as she smirks at me.

"Ever since I moved here, we've been super close. So now that you're living here, I thought you might wanna meet him in person." She says with a grin.

She knows exactly what she did. Slick ass bitch.

"Ethan, that's Bethany. My 18 year old sister who's also Internet Famous." My sister says holding her hand in front of him to introduce me.

"Well Bethany, nice to meet you." Ethan says- crossing his arms while scanning over my features.

"You too." I nod to him, look at Kaylee, and go to my room.

I sit on my bed and think to myself.

There's no way this is real.

I've been a fan of Ethan and Grayson since I was 15? Maybe 16? And he's here? At my sisters and I apartment?

Wow. Who would've ever thought that my sister and Ethan Dolan would be best friends.

I go to the bathroom and put on some mascara so I won't look kinda bad.

I decide that I look presentable, so I go back into the room where they were at.

I go to the kitchen to grab a drink and grab my phone- then I go to the couch where Kaylee and Ethan were.

I sit down beside Ethan because he was sitting in the middle of the couch.

I pull out my phone and start scrolling through Instagram until I feel a pair of eyes on me.

I turn my head to look and it was Ethan. He was looking at me with a little grin plastered on his face causing me to blush.

I look away and go back to looking through Instagram.

This is gonna be a long journey.

Authors Note~
This chapter is bad. I know. But I hope my ideas get better. Hope you guys liked it though.