Important

This is my first time writing a fanfic, so I hope it's not too bad..

In this fanfic, The twins are 18, my sister is 19, and I'm also 18. I recently moved to LA with my sister because we are Internet famous.

My sister has lived in LA for over 3 months because she got more famous. So I got more famous and I moved in with her. (Hope that makes sense to all y'all.)

This is my first time seeing/meeting Ethan. Grayson will be in here some parts. More than likely, he'll be in here alot. Hope you guys enjoy reading.

Hello. :) just a heads up when you read this book: ITS VERY CRINGE AND DONT REALLY MAKE SENSE! I was young writing this book and threw shit together because I thought it was good when it WAS NOT!

(I edited this book so hopefully it's better and you'll understand it better) :)

If you read, you're gonna get confused so here:
Bethany falls for Ethan and gets with him, but Ethan cheats so Bethany leaves but then comes back, then falls for BOTH OF THEM, THEN gets back at Ethan by cheating on him with Grayson, BUT FOR SOME REASON, things eventually work out with Ethan and Bethany and yeah.

I'm more than likely 100% gonna FIX A LOT OF SHIT AND MAKE THIS BOOK BETTER after I finish Fuckboy.

^^ I did.

So you're welcome. :)

Try to enjoy.