Chapter 21

Bethany's P.O.V
2 weeks later

I wake up to a empty bed.

I rub my eyes and roll out of bed, going to the bathroom.

I wash my hands and face and look in the mirror.

Hickeys all over my neck.

Flashbacks of last night pop in my head.

We literally had sex 2 times in one night.

I'm in nothing but my bra and panties, so I grab one of Grayson's shirts out of one of his bags. It was long on me but I didn't care because it was comfy.

I walk over to my bed, grab my phone, and come out of my room. Grayson is no where to be found.

As I'm going to the kitchen, I toss my phone onto the couch.

I get to the kitchen, and see a note on the counter.

Hey bb. I went to the store to get some groceries if you wake up before I get back and start wondering where I am. ~ G

I go to the couch, but my phone starts going off- revealing an incoming call from Ethan.

"Hello?" My voice becomes soft.

"Bethany." He releases a breath into the phone. "I- I know you don't wanna see me anytime soon, but fucking hell. I miss you! You're my everything. You just don't understand." He begins to trail off, causing my heart to get that aching pain again.

I start to tear up as I take a deep breath in.

"Ethan." That's all I could manage to say.

"Please." His voice was soft as it cracked, but yet having a touch of hope.

"Can we please start trying to work things out? I'll do anything to get you back." Him trying this hard to get me back made me realize how much he actually does love me.

I take a deep breath in again, holding back my tears.

Go back to him Bethany.

He truly loves you.

"I'll let you know something soon Ethan, real soon." I hang up, not being able to take anymore.

I couldn't deal with Ethan being upset because of me- all because I simply don't know what to do.

"Bethany, you know if he's fighting that hard to try to get you back, he truly does love you." I shoot my head to the door to see Grayson standing there with a couple of bags in his hand.

"Holy fucking shit. I didn't even know you was there." I shake my head at him.

"I know. You were too focused on that conversation." He says while going to the kitchen and starts putting things up.

"Grayson, I don't know what to do. I'm so confused and lost." I start to trail off but I feel him looking at me.

He starts shaking his head, then looking like he's about to say something, but shrugs it off.

"Bethany, I need to tell you something." His eyes meet mine as I raise my eyebrows.

"I haven't been completely honest." He looks down at the floor, but back up to me.

"What if I told you that I just got with you to give revenge to Ethan for what he done to you, maybe just to make him jealous?" His tongue plays with the inside of his cheek.

What has my life came to. Have I become a game?

"Now think of how Ethan feels after all this time you've spent with me just to get revenge back to him, but you actually fell for me while you're in love with him." He gives me a sad grin.

So that's what we're doing now.

I go to his room and grab his bags and put them outside at the door.

"Get the fuck out. Fuck you Grayson." I shake my head at him as he opens the door, looks at me, and then walks away.

I shut and lock the door, but something came over me.

I grab stuff off the wall and throw it on the ground- shattering them.

I grab my phone and  go to my room to sit on my bed to let this sink in.

Grayson really used me just to make Ethan jealous. To get revenge back for what he did to me.

I was already giving him my revenge while still loving him.

I've fucked that boy up so much, I still don't understand why he hasn't moved on and forgot about me.

I can't deal with all of this pain right now.

I lie back on my pillow as my thoughts begin to surround me- causing me to start crying.

I've lost myself.

I'm a totally different person that what I used to be.

They both changed me, but being in two different ways.

I close my eyes and try falling asleep, until my phone started vibrating beside me.

I grab it to see an incoming call from Ethan.

"Hello?" His voice was filled with concern.

"Yes Ethan?"

"Are you okay? Grayson texted me and told me to check on you."

Of fucking course he did. He fucking told him what he did.

"Yes Ethan, I'm fine. I'll be okay- no you're not, don't lie. I'm coming over whether you like it or not." He hung up, leaving me with no choice.

I get up out of bed and grab some shorts out of my dresser to slip on.

I go unlock the door and sit in the living room, waiting for Ethan to get here.

A few minutes go by, there is a knock at the door.

I get up and walk over to the door.

I open it as a pair of arms wrap around me and starts to rub my back.

"It's okay Bethany. I'm here. You got me now."

Hey guys, so it looks like Grayson and Bethany didn't work out, bummer... But it does get better! For you guys, for Bethany, and for Ethan also.. Keep reading to find out!