Chapter 5

Bethany's P.O.V
2 weeks later

For the majority, the past two weeks I've spent it with Ethan and Grayson.

Kaylee and I have spend most of the day with Ethan and Grayson, but Grayson takes us to some place, but it was so beautiful.

We all get out the car and I walk over to the rock. I stand on it and I could see everything. It was honestly quite relaxing.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Ethan steps on the rock beside me as he wraps his arm around my waist.

I look at him and smile. "Yeah. It really is."

I really don't know how this boy has this affect on me this quick, but he makes my heart beat times a million.

I think I'm catching feelings for this boy, but gosh, I've only known him for a few weeks now. It's crazy how the brain makes feelings work.

He admires the view for a few, but turns around to look at Grayson and Kaylee.

"Grayson?" Ethan yells as Grayson turns his head in our direction.

"Yeahhh?" Grayson ask with his eyebrows raising.

"Come here bro." Ethan tells him as he turns back around to me.

Grayson and Kaylee walk over to us. "What?" Grayson ask while raising an eyebrow at Ethan.

"Take a picture of Bethany and I standing right here with us looking at the city." Ethan says as he hands Grayson his phone.

"Fine." Grayson says with a smirk appearing on his face as he looks at Kaylee who's also smirking.

Ethan and I were standing side by side until he shyly intertwines his large hand with my small hand, holding onto it with a such grip.

"Ready?" Grayson ask with assurance in his voice.

"Yeah dude." Ethan says as he looks down at me with a sly grin on his face. I could feel my face heat up as I start to grin, so I look away from him and look into the distance.

The sunset was beautiful. The view was perfect of the city.

"Okay, here." Grayson says as we both get down from the rock and walk over to Kaylee and Grayson.

Ethan grabs his phone and looks at the picture. "I like it, do you?" Ethan asks with concern in his voice as he looks down at me.

"Yes. I like it." I say as I start grinning, but covering it up by bringing my lips together with my teeth.

"Well, let's go." Grayson says as he signals for us to go to the car.

We all get in the car and head back to their apartment. On the way there, we're jamming out to all kinds of songs as we all sing along to them.

We pull up to Ethan and Grayson's apartment. We eventually get out once the song that we was listening to stops playing.

Ethan sits down on the couch, so I go and sit beside him.