Chapter 13

Bethany's P.O.V

"You almost passed the alley." His words flow through my ears like music.

I wrap my arms around his torso as he pulls me into a hug with his arms around my waist.

I know we just broke up and I just seen him hours ago, but being separated from him in those 3 hours of time kills me.

This boy means so much to me.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry Bethany." Ethan squeezes me tighter.

"I'm not gonna say it's okay because it's not, but I accept your apology." I tell him as a tear escapes my eye.

"Hey now, don't cry. I'm right here, with you, right now." He wipes the tear off of my cheek as he places both of his hands on my face and looks me in my eyes.

"Are you high?" Both of his eyebrows raise as he widens his eyes.

"Maybe."

"Why are you high?" He traces his thumbs back and forth over my cheeks.

"I was trying to get you off my mind. It helped, until you texted me." A soft grin makes its way across my lips.

He shakes his head as a grin pops up on his lips.

His eyes travel across my face, but find their way on my lips. He looks back up to my eyes and leans in and plants his lips on mine.

His kiss was so passionate. I fucking missed the feeling of him in this short amount of time.

He pulls away and looks at me, then wraps one of his arms back around me as he places one hand on my head and places it on his chest. I let my arms snake around his body.

"Where are we gonna go? We can't stand here all night." I admit, earning a small chuckle from him.

"Let's go back to my place. I don't want them knowing that you're with me. I'm pretty sure they hate me." Ethan puts both of his hands on my shoulders and pulls me away from him.

"Alright. But I gotta be back at the apartment around 9." I pout my bottom lip out which causes Ethan to grin a little.

"Okay, let's go then." He grabbed my hand as we started walking to his apartment.

Ethan's P.O.V

Damn, I'm such a happy boy now.

I know that shit happened like 3 hours ago, but being away from her and knowing I caused it to happen tears me up inside.

Vanessa texted me right after what happened and asked if I wanted to fuck, which caused me to cut her off.

That right there made me realize how much Bethany meant to me. It made me realize what kind of girl she is. She's special and different.

It's crazy how much a person can mean to you and affect you.

I'm gonna try my best to win her over again, and let's hope I succeed because I can't see her being anything else other than mine.

—————————————

We arrive to my apartment and Bethany goes and sits down on the couch.

I stand by the door, with my head against the wall, and just stare at her.

She looks over to me and smiles.

"Quit looking at meee." She hides her face, which makes me walk over to the couch to sit beside her.

I wrap my arms around her snd squeeze her tight.