Chapter 15

Grayson P.O.V

Bethany is laying beside me and we're cuddling.

Of course, being the idiot I am and not being able to resist myself, I lean in and kiss her.

What shocked me was that she kissed me back.

She pulls away and looks at me, then examines my features.

"Grayson, lets runaway. Get away from here for a while." She wraps her hands around me neck as she's smirking.

"Shit I'm down, let's go." I look over her features as she starts smiling.

She gets up and goes to her room with me following behind.

"Put your swimwear on." She tells me as I grab my bag and go to the bathroom to change.

I get done and go back out to the living room- putting my bag under the island table.

She comes out with a orange tank top on, her bleached shorts, and her black vans. Her red bikini straps was visible as it lied on her collarbones.

"Now we can go." She tells me with her eyebrows quickly raising as a grin makes it way across her lips.

I'm already ready. I have my black beach shorts on with a white tank top on, and my black vans, the same as Bethany's.

Bethany opens the door, and goes to my car. Her eyes widen as she looks over my car.

"What's up with you and Ethan having nice cars?" She shakes her head.

"Well, we're both famous and get millions of dollars, so." I shrug as we get in the car.

"I can already tell this is a Lamborghini, but what kind?" She says while putting her seatbelt on.

"It's a Lamborghini Aventador." I tell her as I start the car and buckle up.

I start playing music, and then I drive off, starting to go fast.

I find her hand and grab it to intertwine it with mine.

"Where are we gonna go?" I tighten my grip on her hand as she looks at me.

"I don't know. I just wanted to get away." She admits with a giggle escaping her lips.

"Well, we're going far away. Far away from LA." I turn the music up as I make my way onto the freeway.

——————————

We arrive to the place, but it's far from LA. I don't even know where we are at, I just drove until I found a beach.

We drove for 2 hours for some beach, but it's beautiful.

We get out the car to see that we're the only ones here.

She walks over to me and grabs my hand. I look at her and send her a smile.

We walk to the water to see what it felt like, and thankfully it felt amazing.

We just stand there with our feet in the water, until Bethany takes her shirt and shorts off. I try my hardest not to look, but I do anyways.

She walks fo the bank and puts her stuff down in the sand.

Her ass is huge, especially in those bikini bottoms.

She turns around and I look away, trying not to get caught staring.

I take my tank top off, throw it at her, and surprisingly, she catches it.

She holds it in her hand as she looks at it, but then she looks at me.

"Nice try Dolan." She puts the shirt down with her stuff and walks over towards me.

She stops in front of me, puts her arms around my neck, and leans in.

I lean in and I put my hands on her ass. After kissing for a few seconds, it turned into a make out.

Nothing can get better than this. Being with her, but her being my brothers girlfriend, I think, at the beach, with the sunset showing.

She finally pulls away and walks over to the sand and sits in it.

What a fucking tease.

I walk over there to her and sit down beside her. She looks at me, grins, and makes her way to sit on top of me on my lap.

My hands make their way to her ass as I start to squeeze it.

I go for her neck and start kissing it.

"Gray." She tilts her head to the side as she whisper moans.

I look at her in the eyes and lean in. She leaned in and we started making out again.

All of a sudden, I felt my dick getting hard, and I know Bethany felt it, because it was on her.

She pulls away and looks at me with a smirk on her face.

"Someone's hard, aren't they?" She says and stands up.

I scratch the back of my head in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed Gray. You can't help it." She shrugs as she walks away and walks toward the water.

I immediately stand up and follow her. I catch up to her and wrap my arm around her waist.

She looks at me, then looks away.

We get into the water where it's getting deep, so I pick her up and throw her into the deeper part. She goes underwater and comes back up wiping her eyes.

"Grayson Bailey, you're dead!" She starts swimming toward me as I'm dying of laughter.

I just stand there, because she can do whatever she wants to me, because it won't hurt me. Not unless she hits me in the dick, then that'll hurt me.

She gets to me and starts punching me in the arm.

I look at her and shake my head. "You're not hurting me."

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around me and wraps her arms around my neck.

I walk to the deep part and look at Bethany.

"Hold your breath." I tell her as she grabs her nose. We go underwater so I can get my hair wet.

We come back up and I fix my hair by running my hand through it. She is still the same way she was.

She unwraps her arms from around my neck, and fixes her hair. I just stare at her and just admire her beauty.

I adore absolutely everything about her. Her green eyes that's tinted with brown, her long brown hair, her little pudge she has on her stomach, her laugh, and her smile.

"Gray, quit looking at me." She burries her face in the crook of my neck as her arms go around my back.

She lets go of me and gets down, but sadly goes underwater because of how short she is.

I quickly pick her back up as she's getting the water out of her face

"Well that's was embarrassing." She couldn't help but to grin as she starts blushing.

"No it wasn't. It was more funny that anything." I tell her as she starts to shake her head.

"But anyways, let's go walking, like just go look around." She looks around as she's pointing to places for us to go.

"Well, let's do it." I start walking out the water with Bethany's arms around my neck and her legs wrapped around my torso. I have my arm wrapped around her waist, and the other arm is free.

What's up guys? Woah! Bethany sure is slick. Her and Grayson.. Hmmm. They sure were acting like something.. But what do you guys think about her getting back at Ethan with Grayson? What do you think Bethany and Grayson will have/ be? Keep reading to find out.