Epilogue

Bethany's P.O.V
9 months later - July 27th
4:49 a.m.

Finding it hard to sleep from tossing and turning and trying to get comfortable, I sit up and let out a sigh.

I can't even lie, the past 2 months have been hell.

I've gotten so big to the point where I waddle when I walk, my clothes don't fit, I can't get comfortable when I sleep, and my body aches.

And right now, I feel as if I could cry.

I'm having real bad contractions to the point where they're taking my breath away.

I guess from me trying to get comfortable, I accidentally woke Ethan.

He has been nothing but good to me this entire pregnancy.

He's taken good care of me, helping me when I need it, giving me foot massages, back rubs, you name it.

I couldn't be more blessed.

Oh and before I forget to mention, we know the gender. ;)

"You okay love?" He rolls over and puts his hand on my stomach as he rubs in a circular motion.

I stay silent as I breathe in and out, trying to ease the pain.

"Ethan. I need you to time my contractions." I turn my lamp on as he reaches over and grabs his phone and goes to his timer.

"I'll tell you when to start it." I breathe in a deep breath, and let it out when it starts again.

"Now." I watch my stomach as my kid kicks away back to back, causing pain to form all throughout my back and my lower area.

My eyes stay on my stomach as the kicking stops.

"Stop." I put my hand on my stomach and rub around.

"Everything okay baby?" Ethan puts his hand on top of mine as he rubs his thumb back and forth.

My eyes shift to him as a grin comes over my face - a wave of excitement but yet relief flows through my body.

"I think it's time." Those words escape my mouth causing him to smile hard.

We've been prepared for this for the last month considering the circumstances I've been in - having false labor and contractions for the past month, but now, I know it's time.

Ethan rolls out of bed fairly quick and goes to the closet to put some clothes on. He just throws on a black tee and white joggers along with his black ugg boots and a grey beanie.

He rushes to the bathroom to brush his teeth while I put some clothes on.

I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth, looking at Ethan in the mirror as he takes his beanie off to fix his hair.

I grab a handful of water and slush it in my mouth and then spit it out.

"You ready?" His eyes widen a little as he looks at me, putting his hand on my back and rubbing up and down in a quick motion.

"Yes. Will you grab the bag and put our chargers in it? And grab my phone please!" Before I could even finish, he was already out the door and in our room gathering the things we would need.

"I got them. Let's go." He walks toward the door and grabs his keys from the key holder.

I open the door and walk out, going to his car as he locks the door.

I gently sit in the seat, getting comfortable as I watch Ethan come down the stairs to the car.

He gets in and places the bag in the back, then looks at me with a grin.