Ch.27:Interruption After Interruption

Start from the beginning

*Jacob's POV*

God! At this rate this girl was going to kill me of a heart attack, man. One minute she can scare the shit out of me. I can't help but worry about my imprint, right? The next she's trying to.... I don't know what you'd call that. I could have sworn my heart was about to beat out of my chest. The feeling of her fingertips over my skin...... I wanted to moan so bad! I had no control! I was lucky she stopped. Then that kiss! Man, that kiss...... I smiled and just put on my boxer shorts, figuring I'd change in my room. I didn't want another run in. Not now.... I needed some time to get myself together.

I gathered my dirty clothes and threw them in the hamper. I noticed some small clothes. Those weren't mine. It was a bunch of Vie's clothing. I shrugged and put them on the sink. I looked at them though. Her scent still lingered on them. I smiled. Everything reminded me of her, even her unworn clothing. I couldn't get her out of my head. How I survived without her I don't know, but.... now? Now I won't let anyone hurt her. Not like her family did. Whoever those bastards are.

I got out and went downstairs. I saw a wet trail leading to the back door. I checked. I looked to the side and saw Violet's damp socks and boots. I sighed. She was going to get sick if she didn't hurry and take a shower. With that thought, I heard the door open and clothes, then the sound of the water running.

I went and got the clothes and took them to the laundry room, along with Violet's wet stuff. I threw them inside and closed the door. I started looking for my keys. I wanted to make up our movie night to her so I needed to go to rent some. I was looking for my keys and figured they were in Violet's room. I went up the stairs and saw them next to her phone. I grabbed them and noticed the lights on from her closet. I went in and saw some dress in a bag. I figured that was the dress she found. I was going to open it and take a look, but she'd probably get mad at me for ruining the surprise. I got my keys and walked out of her room. I knocked on the bathroom door and waited for her reply.

"Yea?!" I heard her yell over the running water, although she didn't need to, not with my hearing.

"I'm going to get some movies and snacks! Anything you want?!" I shouted, just because I could hear her, doesn't mean she could hear me.

"Um...Yea! I want popcorn! Please! Oh, and rent a nice movie, okay?!" I laughed loudly and heard her turn off the water, probably couldn't hear.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked still laughing loudly.

"It means you just get violent action flicks!"

"And? They're good!" the laughter died down to chuckles.

"Ok, but get me a romantic one then...Oh! You know which one I haven't seen in a while?! Ouch!" I heard her as she hit herself.

"You ok?!" I shouted to her. I heard her curse at the sink, she must have hit herself.

"Yea...just the dumb sink..."

"Hey! Who's the dummy there?" I asked laughing.

"Not funny! Although seriously..." She opened the door and peeked out so I could just see her damp hair.

"Ok then...which one?"

"The one with Adam Sandler(sp?) in it? Um.....Oh yea! 50 First Dates." I smiled and nodded.

"Kay...be back. Make some hot cocoa while I'm gone. Your lips are blue." I told her walking down the stairs.

"Want to come up here and warm 'em up?" I stopped, my heart accelerating. Seriously, what was up with her today? Whatever it was, I was glad for this new confidence. I got to my car and headed off.