Chapter 36

Hey Guys,

This is the premiere of the book trailer for this story, made by myself. I hope you all enjoy it, I loved making it. Leave a comment on what you think. Anyways, enjoy the next chapter.

Marie

Thomas lays on his stomach and looks down at the play mat while Abel plays with some building blocks. He piles them up and I can't help but smile at how clever he is.

"Look at you my clever boy!" I say with a big smile.

I hear the sound of a Harley pulling up in the driveway and my smile becomes bigger and the thought of Jax coming home. Thomas begins to make noises and I smile down at him when I hear the front door open.

"Hey!" I say, looking towards the door to see Jax walk in.

"Hello!" Jax greets with the biggest smile and Abel gets to his feet and runs over to him, "Daddy!"

He picks him up and gives him a big kiss as I lift Thomas off of the mat and Jax looks at the two boys, "I missed you guys!" He says.

He leans down and places a long sweet kiss on my lips, "I missed you too Mommy."

I give him another kiss and Thomas reaches up to him and he pulls away, "Yes and you." He says, placing a kiss on Thomas' head.

"How was your trip?" I ask, getting to my feet with Thomas in my arms.

"Good. I brought you a souvenir." He says, grabbing his bag and beginning to rifle through it.

"From the motorcycle show? I can't wait." I say sarcastically, placing Thomas down in the cot.

I turn and see Jax holding to massive piles of cash in his hands and he bangs them together with a wide smile while I stare at them in disbelief, "Wow."

I walk over and he places them in my hands and I look down at them, them feeling heavy in my hands, "I'm going to put them in a safety deposit box in your name. And there's going to be a lot more."

"All in cash?" I ask.

"No strings, no tax." He says, pulling me towards him so that I stand in between his legs, his arms wrapped around my waist, "This is real babe, just like I promised you. Talk to my Mom and she knows the drill."

I look him in the eyes for a moment before nodding my head, a small smile on my face, "Okay."

"Okay." He says and I wrap my arms around him, pulling him against me for a kiss.

He pulls away after a moment and turns and walks away. I look down at the cash in my hands and a weird feeling overcomes me. Something about this is not right and I hate that feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swallow my mouthful of coffee before turning to my future mother in law, "So this cash thing? I mean do we just store it?" I ask.

She shrugs her shoulders, "Yeah, for a while. Safety deposit boxes."

"Does that mean we can't spend it?" I wonder.

"Well small amounts, I mean you can buy shit under the table." She states.

"Well what if I want to use it for school or something?" I ask.

"Nuh-uh, it has to be washed before we can spend it on something real. Bobby has a guy." She says.

"Jesus." I say, shaking my head.