Chapter 12

TRIGGER WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT

I pull up in the driveway of my house and turn the car off, grabbing the stacks of reports and papers from the passenger seat. I lock the car and make my way inside, dumping it all on the kitchen table. It's been a week since Donna died and things have been tough for everyone. Opie has been off somewhere, I'm not sure where but I haven't heard from him. Mary, Piney and myself have been taking care of the kids while he's gone. I take the kids off of Mary when I have the time, giving her some time to rest and for herself. It's been hard looking after the kids but I distract them from everything that's happened.

I've been really busy over the past week with school and the kids, barely having time to catch up with the guys. I've been thinking about Jax and what I said and I haven't heard from him the whole week. I know it was a long shot, but I can't let go of the hope that he'll come around and leave Tara for me.

However tonight is a time for celebrating. Opie comes back today and Bobby has been let out of custody. It's been weeks since I last saw him and I've missed him so much. The club is throwing a party for Bobby tonight to celebrating his homecoming.

I walk to my bedroom and strip off my work clothes, walking to the bathroom the shower. The warm water I soothing on my back and I relish in the feel of it. I get out of the shower and wrap my towel around myself, making my way back to my room. I walk to my closet and search through the clothes until I pull out a little black party dress with matching heels. I lay them out on the bed as I sit and do my make up, smoky eyes and red lips as my party look. I ruffle up my hair until it becomes a mane and I smile, happy with how I look. I slip into the tight fitting dress that hugs my curves and add the heels, making my legs look extremely long.

I glance at my bedside clock and see the party has been going for around half an hour already. I grab my clutch and make my way out to the car, heading off towards the clubhouse. I park out the front, finding it difficult to get a parking spot. I walk down the drive and see the throng of people and thumping music. However what catches my eyes is the sleek car in the driveway, with a group of men talking out the front.

As I approach, I hear the end of their conversation, "Let me be clear, no one threatens SAMCRO. And no one tells us what we can and can't do. Black, brown or white." Clay says, looking between the men.

"So why don't you climb back into your little German clown car and drive back to Nazi town. Cause next time you piss all over my shoes, he will kill ya. And I don't give a shit how many witnesses there are." Clay threatens and I see Tig look at the men menacingly.

The man looks at Clay, "My shop opens in a few weeks, until then..." He says, kneeling down and placing a box at Clay's feet, "Enjoy."

The men turn and make their way back to their car. The man who spoke looks me in the eye and for some reason, a shiver runs down my back at his look.

"Sorry Mam." He says to me as he climbs into the car.

I make my way towards the guys and I turn to Clay as Gemma walks forward, "Who the hell was that?" She asks.

"No one. Come on, we're celebrating here." He says as he pulls her into a kiss.

I chuckle as they both turn to look at me and Gemma raises her eyebrows as she looks over me. "Wow baby."

I roll my eyes and smile at the two of them, "It is a party."

I feel someone place a hand on my ass, "It is now that you're here." Tig says suggestively.