Chapter 30

A kiss is pressed against the tip of my nose and I bury my head into Jax's chest before my eyelids flutter open. I look up at him and see him looking down at me, a small smile on his face, "Hey." He whispers.

"Morning." I say, my voice thick with sleep.

"Morning." He smiles, pressing the tip of his nose against mine, "I love you."

I give him a small smile, "I love you."

He smiles at me before looking down and pressing a hand against my exposed stomach, "I love you too son."

I chuckle and roll my eyes as I place my hand over his, "You don't know that."

He looks me right in the eye before he speaks, "I have a feeling."

I smile at him but soon it drops as I think about today and I become nervous. I reach my hand up to his face and run my thumb across his chin, "No matter what happens today, I'm right here."

He lifts his hand up to hold my forearm, "I know." He whispers.

I lean forward and press my lips to his and he wraps his arms around me, pulling him tightly against me before rolling me onto my back and I know where this is going. Our love making session is short and sweet, making me feel so loved and protected in his arms. Once we are finished, I pull away from him reluctantly and sit up.

I stand up and bend down to put on my underwear and Jax's T-Shirt from last night. I turn and see him looking at me and I can't help but blush at his gaze, "What?" I ask self consciously.

He shakes his head, "You're just the most beautiful woman in the world." He states.

I roll my eyes, "Come on lover boy, let's go find our son." I say.

He pulls the sheets away and gets out of bed, pulling on his boxers and a shirt. I open the door and walk into the hallways and I feel him wrap his arms around me from behind, kissing my neck. I giggle at the contact and look forward to see Gemma and Clay kissing in the kitchen, Abel in his high chair.

"Ew, get a room!" I yell and they pull apart to look at us.

"This is my house and I'll take my woman in any room I want." Clay says, giving her ass a smack and I let out a laugh.

Gemma looks between Jax and I with a huge smile on her face, "Hungry?" She asks, pointing at the pancake batter she mixes at the counter and I nod my head, "Yes, I've been craving these ever since you said you'd make them yesterday." I say.

Jax chuckles in my ear, "That's my son talking." He says, his hands over my belly.

Clay smiles at us, walking over, "Yes, I hear congratulations are in order. Well done beautiful." He says, placing his hands on either side of my face and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smile and grasp at his wrists, "Thanks Clay." I whisper as he pulls back.

He claps Jax on the shoulder, "Congrats Son." He says, giving Jax a hug as I walk forward to Abel.

The little boy turns to me and he lifts his arms up for me to pick him up and I happily oblige, lifting him into my arms, "Hey my darling boy. How did you sleep?" I ask, walking into the kitchen to stand beside Gemma.

She continues to mix the pancake mixture while she speaks, "He was out before we even got to Tara's. I stayed with her for a while, made sure that she was okay before coming home. I also dropped into Jax's to grab Abel and Jax clothes which are in a bag by your door. He slept through most of the night, woke up a couple of times but overall he was wonderful." She says, pinching the small boys cheek.