Chapter 19

Shoutout to @QueenOfScreams for designing this new cover! I love it so much!

I race around the house trying to get everything packed away. I grab Abel's bag and begin to pack things inside. I pack diapers, clothes, toys and anything he might need into the bag and zip it up tight. I make my way out into the hall and see Jax walking with Abel into the living room. I follow behind him and dump Abel's bag on top of my own.

"You got everything?" Jax asks, placing a kiss on my cheek.

I nod my head, "Yeah, I've rung work and taken some time off." I say, walking to Jax's bedroom to grab his bag.

I place it over my shoulder and grab Abel's bag, walking out to the car. I dump the bags into the trunk and make my way inside to grab mine. Jax follows me out with my purse in his hand and locks the door behind him. I dump the bag in the trunk and close it, making my way into the driver's seat. Jax straps Abel in and climbs into the passenger's seat. I turn in my seat and see Abel looking out the window and smile, turning around to face the front again.

I start the car and pull out of the driveway, making my way towards the clubhouse. I stare out the window, my nerves beginning to set in. I bite my lip worried and tap at the wheel impatiently. Jax reaches over and places his hand on my thigh and I look at him.

"It'll all be okay babe." He says and I nod my head, though I don't really believe him.

I turn onto the clubhouse's street and I beep the horn, alerting the member on post. The gate slides open and I drive on in with Chibs in the van behind us, parking the car. Jax gets out and makes his way over to Chibs as Juice jogs towards them. I grab my bag and slip it over my shoulders before climbing into the back and grabbing Abel's carrier. I walk into the clubhouse and see the place is full with club members and their families. Gemma walks over and greets me, giving me a tight hug. I smile and Clay joins us as we walk back over towards Jax.

I hear a loud whistle and soon Tig's voice booms around the room, "Alright everybody. Listen up!" He yells. I place the carrier on the table besides Piney and he wraps his arm around my waist, me placing a kiss on his cheek. I turn to see Clay standing up to speak, "Okay everybody. Welcome to Club Reaper. I'm glad you made your reservations early cause clearly we're full to capacity. You're here because you're family. And SAMCRO takes care of its own." He says and Piney squeezes my hip.

"Next couple of days, this club has got some business to handle that could put our members and the people connected to us in... Unfriendly situations." Clay explains and I feel a shiver run down my spine.

"Now chances are nothing's going to happen but... People have already been hurt on my watch." He says, looking over towards me, "And that ain't ever going to happen again."

"Nobody gets in and nobody leaves without an escort. You got a safety concern you talk to Piney," He says and Piney raises his hand in the air, "You got a comfort concern you talk to my queen. Under this roof you'll all be safe. I want you to make yourself at home, I love all of ya." He says.

Everyone erupts into cheers and I clap my hands together, smiling at the older man. He steps down and embraces Jax and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see Tara standing there and I smile, wrapping my arms around her.

"How're you holding up?" I ask, pulling back.

She shrugs, "I'm fine, I guess this all just really daunting."

I nod my head, "Yeah it is. But don't worry, this isn't the first night I've camped out at the clubhouse because I was in danger. They know what they're doing." I say looking over at all of them.