Chapter 28

I sit on the coffee table with Gemma holding my hand tightly. The rest of the group sit around waiting for Jax and Maureen to come back. I awoke some time later last night, Gemma camped out by my side. She told me I had fainted after Jax told me about Abel. It all came back and we sat together for hours, waiting for some news. Maureen walks into the room and Clay gets to his feet as I look up at her, waiting for answers.

She holds something in her hands as she speaks to him, "Listen, McGee always emptied his pockets on my dresser. He left this, it's an address. It might be one of Jimmy's places, maybe Donny's. I don't know but it might help you find him." She says, handing him the piece of paper.

"I'm sorry about your old man." Clay says, taking it off of her.

She nods her head, "I know." She whispers.

"You should have this." He says, holding out a closed hand.

She lifts her hand up and he places something in it, a patch from McGee's cut. She looks at it for a moment before looking up at him, giving a small nod, "Thank you." She says before turning and walking away out of the living quarters.

Clay takes a seat down beside Gemma and Jax walks forward, "Alright, Nuns will be there soon. I'm gonna grab one of the Irish and head over."

I stand up and face him, "I'm going with you."

"Emily." He begins to argue and I shake my head, "I'm going with you."

"Ems-" He tries again but Bobby cuts him off, "You're gonna need the truck to get the baby home." He points out.

"We're both going." Gemma says, getting up from her seat.

He gives me a look before nodding and he turns to Clay, "You guys handle that address, me and Ope can take care of the nuns."

"Bring home our boy, we'll handle the Irish." Clay says as everyone gets up.

Gemma and I follow Jax and Opie outside. Jax and Opie walk over to the Irish while Gemma and I go to the car and get in. She sits beside me and I stare out the windshield at Jax, a million thoughts in my head.

"When you gonna tell him?" She asks, looking forward too.

I shrug my shoulders, "When the time is right."

She turns and looks at me, "We will have Abel back today, now's as good a time as any."

They break apart and Opie and Jax get on their bikes with one of the other guys, a driver getting into the truck with Gemma and I. The bikes start and pull out and we follow after them. We sit in silence as we drive through Ireland, though today I don't focus on the beautiful country side. Today I focus on getting my son back.

We reach a turn off and drive down a long road and pull up in front of an old brick house. The driver stays in the car while Gemma and I get out and walk towards Jax and Opie. The SAMBEL member follows us as we make our way around the back of the building. We go to the back patio area and a man stands there waiting for us.

"You Jackson Teller?" He asks and Jax nods, "Yeah."

"This way please." He says, turning and leading us into the house. We walk in and I immediately see bassinets set up with babies in them and we all rush forward to look for Abel.