Chapter 18

WARNING SEX SCENE

I place my hand in Jax's and he pulls me to my feet, me falling against his chest. He gives me one last long kiss before pulling back, "Meet me at mine?"

I nod my head and he kisses me again before pulling away, keeping my hand in his. We walk out of the house and go separate ways to our car and bike. He jumps on and drives away and I climb into the car, the weight of the world off my shoulders. I smile to myself, it's finally happening. Jax and I are together. I let out a girlish giggle and I hate myself for it. I start the car and make my way to Jax's, a big smile over my face the whole time.

I turn the corner and see his bike in the driveway, Neeta's car gone. I park my car beside his bike and get out, locking it behind me. I make my way up the familiar steps and I open the door, making my way inside.

"Jax?" I call out.

"In here babe." He calls back from within the house.

I lock the door and dump my bag on the hall table and make my way through the house. I hear noise coming from Abel's room and I make my way down the hall. I stop by the doorway and I see Jax standing over Abel's crib, his hand reaching in. I walk up behind him and place my hand on the small of his back, my chin resting on his shoulder and he lays his head against mine.

Abel is sound asleep in the crib, his soft snoring being heard over the sound of the mobile lullaby. Jax gently runs his fingers over Abel's face and Abel snuggles his head closer into his father's hand. My heart melts at the sight and I reach my other hand up and grip Jax's arm.

"He's beautiful, isn't he?" I whisper, looking down at the little boy.

"He sure is." He whispers back.

I turn my head at the same time he does, his face inches from mine. The side of his mouth turns up into his trademark smirk, his arm wrapping around my waist. He reaches up his other hand and pulls my lips to his. My hands grip at his cut and I hold him tightly against me. He turns me around so my back is to the door and he walks us out into the hallway, the kiss not breaking. He pulls away long enough to gently close the door before his lips are on mine again.

He walks us down the hallway until we eventually make it into his room. I pull his cut off his shoulders as his hands make way at my shirt. He lifts it up and it slides over my head, him tossing it to the floor. I grab his T-Shirt and pull it off, tossing it across the room. Both of our hands make a grab for the other's belt and soon we are both stripped of our jeans, leaving us in our underwear.

Jax smirks at me and gently pushes me back onto the bed, where I let out a giggle. He crawls over me and his body presses down on me comfortably. My fingers are in his hair as his lips attack one, his tongue slipping into my mouth. One of my hands goes down his neck and I dig my nails into his back, my legs wrapped tightly around his thighs. I flip us over until I'm sitting on top of him, his erection digging into my most sensitive part.

His beautiful baby blue eyes look up at me happily and he sits up, his face buried in between my covered breasts. He places kisses on the top of my breasts and I throw my head back in ecstasy, my hands in his hair. His hands run up my back until they reach the clasp of my bra, he quickly undoes it and the material falls away from my skin. He kisses along my chest once again and I feel goosebumps form over my skin. His mouth expertly takes my nipple into it and I gasp, it radiating in my core. He gently nips and sucks on it and I tug on his hair in pleasure.

"Oh Jax..." I moan, biting my lip hard.

He removes his mouth from me and pulls my face to his, his eyes shining and a smile on his face, "You have no idea how long I've waited to do this again."