#97: Tired (Harry)

A/N: Hey guys, I'm finally getting my thoughts together, and I should be up and running more soon. This will be my first song preference!!! When I even thought it up, I was pretty confident about it. So I hope you guys like it. I've been working on it for a few days. And before I start I want to thank y'all for getting me to 3k reads😋😋😋 I haven't been paying attention to it much but I thought I should take a moment to acknowledge how awesome y'all are. Once again, enjoy the preference.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bottom line was, you knew Harry was always up to some shit whether it be sleeping around, or getting involved with his gang. Harry just wasn't the same after he left his band. He wasn't the man you met before you tied the knot. He was nothing but some kind of drug and alcohol addict. You saw him in the magazines with a knew girl every week, and the paps always talked about his 'new' lifestyle. You didn't even bother paying any attention to it, you had more important things to worry about, this being your year old son, Lucious.

Not to mention He was always involved with drugs, he had a trap house in your basement for crying out loud

Not to mention He was always involved with drugs, he had a trap house in your basement for crying out loud. The police came by your house way too much for you to be able to count on one hand. Random dudes were always coming in and out the house, and as time went by you just didn't bother getting involved. You didn't even want to be bothered with him, but at the end of the day he would always try to be family oriented and you went along with it.

One day, just one day you were extremely fed up and you just couldn't handle it anymore. You didn't want to continue to keep your son in that environment. You were in so much emotional and mental pain and it was tearing you apart. Everything was a whole lot worse when he was drunk... He was always putting his hands on you and sometimes his trap friends joined in and it was just insane how you sat for so long letting him treat you like shit. Outside of that, all that mattered to you was your baby boy, and you always managed to put a happy face on for him.

It was late at night when you finally decided you weren't gonna let Harry drive you out of your damn mind. This would be the third time that him and the guys downstairs woke the baby up and you had to go get him. It absolutely pissed you off how inconsiderate Harry was when it came to your needs. He knew damn well you were always up with that baby all night because of him.

And he had some nerve to try and put you through hell when you tried to ask him to quiet down. You marched down the steps to see cans of beer scattered across the floor and small puddles of vomit. It was absolutely disgusting. It smelled of B.O. In the next room over too. You went to see what was going on and you saw Harry in the bed, with another one of his hoes getting top.

"I don't mean to interrupt, Harry, but do you mind telling everybody to shut the hell up? Your kid is trying to sleep." You say trying not to run over and rip that skank off of him.

"See [Y/N], I could go and tell my people they need to shut up...but I'm not going to because this is my house too. Therefore, I have my privileges just like you do. You just need to get your ass upstairs and mind your damn business. I better not see you again until morning." He growled.