#165: Love on The Brain (Harry)

A/N: Can we just pretend for a moment that Harry still looks like this?😩😂 Anyway I hope y'all like it. ok, that's all.

*Song Pref*

You slowly walked up to the front of Harry's house and knocked on the door but heard no answer. His car was in his driveway so you didn't know why he tried to play like he wasn't there. It was always the same thing with him every time y'all agreed to hook up.

You show up, and he sits back and hides. It was like a game to him. He knew you wanted him badly, and you could say that he had very mutual feelings, but he just refused to admit to them.

You banged extra hard on Harry's front door once again and heard shuffling but again, no answer.

"That's it..." you sighed beginning to dig in your purse. Little did he know you always kept a lock picking set on you and you could always find your way in. You picked the top lock and heard a click, you did the same with the bottom lock and at that point, you were in.

"Harry!" You yell into his house. "I know you're in here you asshole!" You heard rapid, heavy footsteps coming down the steps and he looked at you filled with anger and slight rage.

"Bitch, what did I tell you about breaking into my damn house?" He says walking towards you, pinning you up against the wall.

"You said not to but does it look like I give a damn?" You say smugly biting your lip. This is exactly what you wanted to happen. You wanted Harry to be aggressive with you.

"You slut. You just want me to throw you up against the wall like this..." he paused putting his hand in your pants.

"Don't you, [Y/N]?" You refused to cave into him.

"Come on baby, you know you can't resist me..." he whispers against your skin as he swiftly slides a finger inside you. The hate in his eyes only made the moment more pleasurable for you, but you weren't going to tell him that.

"I think these need to come off, yeah?" He chuckled taking your panties down with your leggings. He tilts his head to the side as he unbuttons the first few buttons on your flannel and smiles for once.

"Hmm, no bra. You remembered this time..."

"Yeah I did. Looks like you forgot to do your part..." you grin as you tear his t-shirt off. You sent him a lustful glare as you eyed the combination of his toned chest and his tattoos. You decided to make the first move and go in for the kill, by sucking at the spot that triggered him the most.

He let out a groan and reached down to lightly grip your ass. "You know I can't stand you, but your ass just feels so good in my hands..." he huffs as you continue to pepper kisses here and there on his jawline. While you were at it, you somehow managed to get his pants down to his ankles and he was left with a huge bulge in his boxers.

"You always try to play like you hate me but you and I both know you would take me right now, without holding back."

"Bet I won't..."

"You know you will..." you giggled. Without a warning, Harry hoists you up against the wall and lowers his boxers, and starts to deeply penetrate you in rhythmic strokes. You moaned out loud and gripped at his shoulders.

"How does it feel to have no escape?" He chuckles as he starts to increasingly move faster. You could've swore he was going to give you whiplash as fast as he was pounding into you.

"Harry..." you whispered. You could feel your walls clenching around him in preparation for your climax.

"Don't cum until I say you can..." he says crashing his lips into yours. He quickly shifts from the wall, to the arm of his couch. He had you on your back arched over the edge, with a tight hold on your hips, occasionally grazing his hands to your thighs.

"Damn [Y/N], you feel so good." He mutters continuing to curse your name under his breath.

"I'm almost there..." You pant as he leans down to suck at your breasts. He keeps at it for a few more minutes until he finally decides it's time.

"Let it go [Y/N], on the count of three."

"1...2..." on three the two of you released together. Your chest continued to rise and fall steadying your breathing as you let Harry ride out his high.

"You get better every time Harry...Every time."

"I can say the same about you, slut." You sat yourself up and sat Harry down so you could straddle him.

"You know how you feel about me. I don't know why you won't just admit it..." you tease rolling your hips on him.

"I don't feel anything for you, the sex is great but you aren't so great..." he spits gently shoving you next to him.

"Ok then...suit yourself." You shrug as you start to put your clothes back on. Before you could get to the front Door, Harry stops you and turns you to face him.

"Can I help you?" He briefly pecks your lips with a kiss and caresses your cheek.

"Are we on for next week?" He asks looking towards the floor.

"You already know Harry. Already know."