#36: Ya'll go public

This is another tumblr imagine from 1d-interracialimagines and I hope you guys like it. I honestly thinks it's pretty decent.
---------------------------

LOUIS

"There's someone very special I'd like you all to meet actually." you heard Louis say. Your head perked up in panic as he motioned for you to enter the twitcam. You'd convinced him to do one since the last time he had the boy was wearing stripes with a bowl haircut, but didn't know he had planned to do this.
"Y/N come on." he said waving you in his direction. You shook your head no. First of all, you only had on an old camp t-shirt and Nike shorts, still had your bonnet on, and hadn't even washed your face of last nights eye boogers and dried slobber.
"Louis, I don't even look decent right now!" You whisper yelled. He shrugged and rolled his eyes.
"Well, she's gonna go get cleaned up and then you'll meet her, but in the meantime ask me more questions, this is fun!" You stared him down from the other side of the room as you stormed into the bathroom. It'd only been a few weeks, maybe close to 16? Okay yeah, technically around 4 months, but he couldn't be serious! The fans still thought he and Eleanor were together, he couldn't drop stuff like that on them. Nonetheless, you! After getting out of your 10 minute cold shower and nearly being ready, there was a continuous knocking on the door.
"Y/N, are you in there?" Louis asked? You rolled your eyes while you finished unwrapping your hair.
"No, its Beyonce. Who else would be in here?" You asked. He laughed and your heart jumped a little. You both had admitted the butterflies still existed between each other earlier that morning, and you weren't lying.
"Can you come out now then, Mrs. Carter?" he questioned.
"Sorry Jay, I'm not done getting ready."
"But you need to do Blue Ivy's hair!" He cried. You burst into laughter at the corniness of your relationship. Before you could do anything else Louis opened the door with the camera facing you.
"NO, GET OUT I'M NOT READY!" You screamed. But there was no where to run.
"I already explained who you are, they just want to see what you look like." Louis cooed, softening his voice. You sighed and slowly lowered the loofah from your face — not that it was covering much anyway. You waved awkwardly at the camera and rolled your eyes as Louis held his hand out to you.
"Mrs. Carter, you're being requested on the stage." he said. You grinned and flipped your hair like Beyonce would and took his hand so he could lead you back to the bedroom.
"Okay, well Y/N is here now, so you guys can both ask us questions now." And that afternoon was filled with laughs and new inside jokes that you two had created with the fandom, as they were surprisingly accepting of you.

LIAM

"Baby, I'm not ready for this." You mumbled biting your nails. You and Liam had been dating for nearly 6 months now, and since things seemed to be headed in a serious direction, he though it'd be best to let the world know who you were.
"Y/N, we talked about this. Everything is going to be perfectly fine. Why would anyone have a problem with you?" You glared at him from the passenger seat. He couldn't be serious.
"Liam, out of all the girls any of you have dated, they get hate thrown in their faces based on the fact that you're with them. I'm pretty sure me not being so petite model white girl is gonna be a bit of an issue."
"Babe its 2015, no one cares anymore!" You snorted.
"You have no idea, Liam." He sighed and intertwined your fingers as you approached the hotel, paparazzi already waiting, probably thinking the boys were to arrive as a group.
"Maybe we could wait just a little while longer." you mumbled shrinking into your seat as hand prints and camera lenses pressed onto the windows. Before Liam could answer you, security had practically yanked you out of the car, clearly in a rush to move you through the crowd. Eventually, Liam was placed next to you once again, and he immediately grabbed your hand.
"Liam, who is this?" someone shouted out.
"MR. PAYNE IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" "WHAT ABOUT SOPHIA?" "SHE LOOKS LIKE DANI." "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" You gritted your teeth already feeling a headache coming on. Ever since you were younger extremely loud noises brought on the worst migraines imaginable, and your younger siblings failed to realize that giving you some of the worst headaches you've ever had. But this? This was another level.
"Yes, this is my girlfriend, Y/N. Could you please move." Liam pressed trying his best to lead you through the crowd. 'Please don't let go, please don't let go'. You silently begged him. You felt your hands slipping away from each other, people trying to walk through them didn't help much. Finally one last yank on Liam from a fan pulled you backwards into a sea of clicking noises and yelling.
"ARE YOU THE REASON SOPHIA BROKE UP WITH LIAM?" "ARE THE CHEATING RUMORS TRUE?" "HOW LONG DO YOU THINK YOU AND LIAM WILL STAY TOGETHER WITH THE UPCOMING TOUR?" "Y/N OVER HERE." "CAN YOU SMILE THIS WAY PLEASE?" This was it. Jesus was going to let these people kill you and you'd ascend into a heaven.
"Please I just want to get into the building." You tried to yell out, but your voice wasn't that strong to begin with. One of the security men spotted the circle around you and attempted to break through but the group was too strong for him to manage.
"Y/N WHERE DID YOU AND LIAM MEET?" "WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE ZERRIE SCANDAL?" "WILL WE BE SEEING A LOT OF YOU ON THE RED CARPET?"
"Excuse me, I really need to go." You muttered trying to escape through a tiny opening in their lion's den type circle. Did these people have nothing better to do than harass the boys? Just as you arrived at the little opening a familiar pair of arms yanked you out.
"Fuck, Y/N don't scare me like that." he mumbled tightening his grip on your waist.
"I didn't leave on purpose." You replied burying the side of your head into his jacket.
"I know. Maybe going out like this wasn't the best idea." he chuckled.
"Ya think?" you laughed pushing him a bit.