#51: You get a pet (Louis)

It was your two year anniversary of your marriage to Louis and the two of you were extremely happy together. He noticed that you often got lonely when he wasn't around, so instead of dinner and sex, he thought he would get you a pet to keep you company instead.

While you were at work he ran out to the pet store and looked around at all the different animals. He thought about getting you a snake just to be funny but he knew you hated them. You were deathly allergic to cat dander, so that obviously was a terrible idea.

he looked around more and found several cages of puppy litters. He came across a cage with a twin baby pits playfully fighting each other and smiled.

"[Y/N], would love one of these guys!" He whispers to himself.

He looked about the cage to see which puppy would be perfect for you. He saw the littlest one jump up on the cage as the other one copied him. He couldn't help but start to feel a little bad that he could only get one.

"You're both so cute!" He chuckles tapping on their paws.

He read the label on there cage and saw that they came in the same litter and he thought back to something he read about twin puppies getting depressed from being separated. He didn't want them to be depressed from missing each other so he decided he'd get both of them. He paid for them and quickly drove home to get your two surprises ready.

He pulled into the driveway to see that you had beat him to the house so he figured there was no point in trying to hide them from you. He lugged the cage out of his car and carried it to the door. One of the puppies barked and he laughed shushing them.

"You have to be quiet guys, you're supposed to be a surprise for [Y/N]!" He chuckled. He brought them in setting the cage down.

"Louis what was that sound I heard from outside?" You ask coming down the steps. As soon as you saw the two puppies in the crate you lost it...but in a good way. You screamed running up to the cage cooing at the puppies.

"Happy anniversary [Y/N]!" He smiled hugging you tightly.

"Thank you baby, aww now I feel bad because I've been trying to think of something to get you and you got me these cute dogs and everything." You sigh.

"You can repay me in the bed and that's all I'll need." He grins making you laugh.

"Aw they're too cute Louis! What are their names?" You ask.

"I don't think they have names yet..." He says. "There's one boy, and one girl so let's think of something now that they're home."

"I wanna call the boy Malachi!" You squealed when one of the puppies playfully bit your finger.

"You name the girl Lou." You smiled. You open the cage taking out Malachi and holding him. The smallest one which was the girl stood at your feet barking. You sat down so you could play with them both.

"I don't know about you babe, but I think we should call the girl Love." He smiled.

"Aww that's a cute name. She looks like a Love too." You agreed.

"So Malachi and Love....we have to train them to remember their names." He says.

"Agreed." You nod scratching Malachi's belly.