#92: Co-Workers (Niall)

You decided to come in for a couple hours during your weekend to catch up on some work. You were in the break room in the early hours of the morning making yourself some coffee. You jumped hearing footsteps enter the room.

"Chill out [Y/N], it's just me....I can't be that scary." You turned and saw Niall smiling.

"Oh, sorry. I'm just so used to being here alone on Saturdays. No one else comes but me." You giggled putting in sugars and some creamer. You didn't bother dressing up since it wasn't a regular work day, and because you were the only one who was supposed to be there anyway, so you came in pretty much house clothes.

"So what brings you here Niall?" You ask testing the coffee.

"The boss man told me you would be here today and I had some stuff to do as well, so he told me I could come in if I wanted to. So I showed up, and now here I am." He explains spinning in a circle.

You laughed shaking your head and started to head back to your office with Niall close behind you. You got to you and Niall's shared office and stopped dead in the middle of the room.

"Niall,"

"Yeah [Y/N]?"

"Quit staring at my ass please." You say placing down your mug. He started laughing and then sat down across from you.

Truth was, you guys were sleeping together, but still kept a friendly relationship, and friendship. As things got busier in the office y'all never had time to do anything.

"What can I say [Y/N]? You got a nice, perfectly sculpted ass...especially in a pair of leggings." He smiled.

"Whatever. I'm gonna need quiet for a few minutes Niall. I need to proof read this paper real quick before I print it out."

"Ok, No problem." He says winking at you. It was at that moment you knew you probably weren't getting at least one minute of quiet. Niall came over to your side of the desk in his chair.

"Niall, I reeeeeally need to get this done." You whined. "I don't feel like being here all day."

"I'm not gonna bother you...If...."

"Ugh, if what Niall?" You sigh knowing there would always be a catch with him.

He lowered his sweat pants revealing a boner in his boxers, that were tightly pressed to his body. "If...you sit on this for me..." He grinned seductively. "There's no cameras in here, and there's no windows, and the door is closed and the window on the door is always tinted..."

He knew you wouldn't be able to resist considering the amount of time it had been since he's actually touched you.

"B-B-But what if someone comes in?" You ask nervously.

"No else is coming. Gordon (Your boss) even told me so. Everyone knows that when Gordon says something, it's final. It will just be you and I [Y/N]. He explained.

"U-Umm...Ok." You finally agreed to it, but not for Niall, for you. You honestly could use some 'action' as long as it's been. You pushed your chair out of the way and Niall took its place lowering it down for you so that you could be at face level with the computer.

"But wait, how are you gonna do your work?" You asked.

"Brought my laptop." He smirked. He rolled himself underneath you, and you slowly sat in his lap instantly moaning at the feeling of his hard on pushing on you.

"Uh-huh, there it is." He teased knowing you were loving that. On instinct, you started grinding down on him and both of you knew he had you right where he wanted you.

You started to sweat and you couldn't focus on your paper. He tried reaching up your shirt but you swatted his hands away.

"No, your hands are C-C-Cold. And that wasn't a part of t-the deal." You say tightly closing your eyes.

"Ok, then if I can't go up there, can I go down here?" He traced his hands down your sides and between your thighs and you felt your thighs starting to tremble.

"Maybe another time Niall, this is all I can handle right now..." You admit. He looks at you shocked that just sitting in his lap almost drove you over the edge. He started laughing at you hysterically and your light skinned cheeks flashed slightly red.

"Keep laughing, and I'm making you move back over there and your getting nothing from me for 2 months." You threaten.

"You wouldn't dare..." He whispered.

"Oh I would dare. And if you want me to free up my afternoon for you, I would stop now if I were you." You grinned evilly wiggling your butt on him.

"Have mercy [Y/N]..." He groaned starting to sweat.