#65: Take your son to work day (Harry)

A/N: I decided to use this picture of my cousin Nolan. I actually based him off of Harry's son in my preferences. Fun fact😊😊
••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You ready to go to work with Daddy?" You smiled in your son's face. He vigorously nodded and jumped up and down.

Harry knew you needed your space since you were already with Nolan everyday, so he decided to take him off your hands. He sat in your lap and let you put his socks and his boots on. Then you packed him a quick bag and took him down to Harry.

"Daddy!" Nolan yelled making Harry look towards him.

"Hey little man!" Harry hugged Nolan to his chest picking him up.

"Ok Harry his diapers, wipes, bottles, toys, and spare clothes are in here, I would suggest adding some snacks to it or something before you go, but other than that have fun." You smiled giving the bag to Harry. You kissed his lips and Nolan was looking right at you.

Harry P.O.V

"What's wrong bud? Mommy can't give me kisses?" I chuckled at him.

"No." He pouted getting jealous. [Y/N] gave him a kiss and he started smiling.

"Kiss for Daddy, and Kiss for Nolan!" She told him making him giggle. In about 10 minutes we we're ready to go so I put him in his seat and I started the car. In my rear view mirror I saw [Y/N] coming up the the car with a bottle.
I rolled down Nolan's window and she kissed his forehead brushing his hair back and giving him the bottle.

"Thanks Mama." He says. [Y/N] walked around to my window and I rolled it down.

"I hope you two have a good day at work." She smiled kissing me but this time deepening the kiss. I saw Nolan trying not to laugh while he nosily looked at us making out.

"Eww, Mama give Daddy sugar!" He yelled starting to laugh making the two of us laugh.

"We have to start keeping it G rated around the 1 and a half year old." She whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah no kidding." I smiled giving her one last kiss. "Say bye to Mama."

"Bye Bye Mama!" Nolan waved to
[Y/N].

"Bye Nolan, be good for Daddy!" I rolled his window up and pulled off the driveway starting to roll mine up. In about a half hour we got to the management building. I went around and took him out of his seat and placed him on the ground.

"Looks like your uncles are here. I know they'll be happy to see you." I told him getting his bag and picking him up.

"Daddy,"

"What's up Nolan?"

"That big tower!" He gasped pointing to the tall building.

"I know, you like tall towers?" I asked. He nodded resting his head on my shoulder.

"You want the juice Mama gave you?" He nods I took his bottle from the car seat before I locked up the car and headed inside.

"Why does Mama keep giving you bottles though?" I ask more to myself than Nolan. He looks at me and shrugs.

"Want big boy cup." He sighed drinking his juice. "I no baby."