#100: Wedding flashbacks

*Quick A/N!!!*
Hey guys, I purposely wrote this preference extra long for you guys (A) because I haven't posted a pref in over a month or so and (B) because this is the 100th preference, so I figured why not reflect on a wedding we all want to happen between us and the guys. Enjoy guys!!! Remember to leave me suggestions on prefs I should write!!! My creativity is running extremely low.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

LOUIS

While you were out Louis was in your guys' junk closet sorting things out and seeing what needed to be thrown away. As he sorted out his piles, he stumbled across an unfamiliar wooden box. He put it off to the side and finished cleaning up the mess he made. He took the wooden box up to the bedroom to see what was inside and he instantly smiled at his discovery.

He'd realized you'd put together a memory box of things from your wedding 4 years ago

He'd realized you'd put together a memory box of things from your wedding 4 years ago. He nearly teared up when he saw that you kept your wedding cake topper.

"I remember that day like it just happened yesterday." He chuckled to himself.

••••••••Flash Back••••••••

His P.O.V

"Louis come on man, you were almost late for the wedding! Let me rephrase that....YOUR wedding." Zayn scolded me. He offered to help usher the wedding and we gladly accepted his offer.

"Sorry man, is [Y/N] already at the altar?" I deeply sighed not wanting
[Y/N] to think I had cold feet.

"No, you came just in time. You're supposed to be up there before her so you can watch her come up the aisle." Zayn sighs. "Have you not learned anything from the wedding rehearsals?" He laughed fixing Me up.

"I guess not. I guess I'm just kind of nervous. [Y/N] and I went through years of planning for this day and now that it's actually happening, the scary side of reality is starting to hit me." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hey don't be nervous. You guys are in love with each other and you both definitely deserve this day. Now get in position. The groomsmen, Harry, and you are on first." He says.