#54: You get a pet (Niall)

You were sitting at home waiting for Niall to get back thinking he probably had a late day at the studio. You got really impatient with him by the minute, and you were literally about to leave to go get him. But when he walked through the door you stopped yourself.

"Niall where the hell were you? You had me worried sick!" You yelled throwing your coat off.

"Now [Y/N], before you get mad..."

"I don't even wanna hear it Niall I know you were cheating...just let me down easy and I'll take my shit and go." You say taking off. A few days prior to today you read a fairly disturbing article about Niall being with a white woman behind your back and him staying out late that past few nights gave you the wrong idea.

"What? [Y/N], what are you talking about?" He said looking at you sideways.

"Niall, I'm talking about that bitch every magazine is saying you been layin with don't play with me." You say pointing your finger at him and getting in his face. He started to laugh but you didn't find any of this funny at all.

"You think this is a joke?" You yelled starting to get mad.

"[Y/N]....do you really think I've been out late for the past week cheating?" He asks laughing even harder.

"I don't think, I know." You say walking away.

"Babe seriously? I've been trying to make arrangements so I could get this beauty for you." He says walking towards the front door. In came a big, beautiful, cane corso dog. Her fur was shiny and you smile at the sight of her.

"Aww she's cute Niall. What's her name?" You asked. You went up to the dog letting her smell your hands, she jumped on you and was almost as big as you when she stood on her hind legs.

"Wow, you're a big girl." You say petting her.

"Down Lady, down." Niall commands her. She obeyed him and whined only wanting your attention.

"Aww it's alright Lady, you're a good girl." You say making her wag her stubby tail at you.

"I'm sorry Niall, I didn't mean to make all these accusations." You say hugging him.

"It's fine babe, I'm sorry for being out so late." He sighs.

"Niall it's ok, you were just trying to do something sweet for me." You chuckled. "So are we good?"

"Of course." He says. "But I have just one question out of curiosity..."

"What is it?" You ask.

"What makes you think I would cheat on someone as lovely as you?" He laughed. When he reached in to hug you Lady barked at you guys making Niall back off.

"She was my wife before she was your owner." He joked making you laugh.