#122: FAMILY SERIES (The boys come visit)

LOUIS

"You bein real quiet today Bernie. But that's ok, we could all use just a little piece and quiet." You joke cradling your son to your chest. You turned on TMZ to see what was going on with celeb news and not much to your surprise you were apart of it.

TMZ NEWS:

"A couple days ago [Y/N], and Louis Tomlinson brought their third Child into the world, Rumor has it [Y/N] has given birth to a baby boy. An official photo of the baby hasn't been uploaded online up to date, but how long does the Tomlinson family expect us to wait?"
••••••••••••••••••••••

You heavily sighed knowing people would be asking for pictures of your son soon enough. You were distracted from your thoughts when the doorbell rang.

"Come on baby, let's go see who's at the door." You smiled going to answer it.

"Surprise!" All the guys were at the door with gifts for the baby.

"Hey you guys!" You went around and hugged them one by one and let them come in.

"So where's your husband?" Harry asks.

"He went to drop the kids off at school, but he'll be back in like a half hour. So I'm guessing you guys are here for Mr. Bernard?" You chuckled kissing his head.

"My gosh, he looks just like you..." Niall says taking a close look at him.

"You guys wanna watch him for me? I need to go get a shower I stink." You say making the guys laugh.

"[Y/N] you're fine, you smell like flowers." Liam says making you turn your head.

"I never knew powdered milk and baby spit up could set off a flowery scent, but whatever you say. I still need a shower. I'll be back, and Louis should be here soon." You say giving the baby to Niall before heading up the steps.

"Hey buddy, I'm your uncle Niall!" He smiled in Bernie's face and he yawned.

"He does look like his mother." Zayn says touching his toes. All the guys sat on the couch taking turns holding the baby.

"I'm surprised he's so calm." Harry says rocking him. "He's probably about to go to sleep."

"Your eyelids are starting to look a little heavy bud." Liam chuckled playing with his small fingers. Just then Louis came in the door.

"Hey guys. Is [Y/N] here?" He asked confused.

"Yeah she went to go shower."

"Oh ok that makes sense." Louis says sitting down to talk with the guys. 

LIAM

It was getting close to dinner time and Liam said he was bringing the guys over to have dinner, but you weren't getting much done with Nadene crying on and off. She loved to be held so you had to figure something out.

"Nae, daddy has to eat. I can't keep holding you baby I have to cook." You say pacing around and rubbing her back. After sitting with her for a moment you came up with a really good idea. You went upstairs and strapped her to your chest in the baby carrier so that she would be quiet. And to your luck it worked.