#137: Daddy's girl

LOUIS

You heard Kiara's screams coming from up the hallway and you and Louis were utterly confused. You looked from each other to the door not knowing what to do.

"Let me go see why this child isn't sleep." You say trying to hold onto your patience. You walked up the hallway and leaned into your daughter's room.

"Kiara, stop makin all that noise and go to bed. I don't need you waking Bernie up." You told her.

"But mommy, there's monsters in my room." She whined.

"There ain't nothing in that room, go to bed." You say.

"Where's daddy?" She asked getting upset.

"Daddy needs to go to sleep. He worked all day." You told her. She started crying and you shut her door and rolled your eyes heading back to your bedroom. When you returned you saw Louis standing up putting on a t-shirt.

"Go to bed baby, Kiara will be fine." You sigh laying down.

"It's a part of my fatherly duties to go comfort my little girl." He sighed going to check on her. You stood at Kiara's bedroom door listening watching the two of them.

"Oh really? And then what happened?" He asked.

"Then, h-he went in my closet when I caught him sneaking up on me. Can you scare him away daddy?" She sniffled. Louis got up and peaked in her closet telling the "monster" to go away.

"There, all gone." He smiled hugging Kiara.

"Thanks Daddy." She says rubbing her eyes.

"I wouldn't let anything happen to you. Your my little girl."

LIAM

Zieyah wasn't feeling so well so Liam let her stay back from school so she could get better. He made her some soup and let her cuddle on the couch with him, not really worrying about whether she would get him sick or not.

"Daddy, my head hurts." She whined leaning into her dad.

"Another migraine?" He asked.

"Yeah." He rubbed her forehead and gave her a kiss.

"You know even when you were a baby, you always wanted me whether you didn't feel well or not." Liam chuckled. He was tickled pink by the fact that Zieyah had stayed a daddy's girl her whole life.

"It's because your cozy." She said snuggling closer to Liam. "You're like a big teddy bear." 

"Am I now?" He laughed switching the channel. Shortly after, Nadene came to the living room while in the middle of one of her panic attacks.

"What's the matter baby?" Liam asked. She repeatedly tried to get her words out but her breathing was the only thing stopping her.

"You wanna come sit with daddy and Zie?" She nodded and Liam placed her on his lap so she would calm down.

"Now tell daddy what's the matter." He smiled listening to her babble out a couple words here and there about how she couldn't find you. "You're gonna be fine. Just calm down Nae."

"Want Mommy." She sniffled leaning into Liam.

"I know baby girl, I know." He said rocking her in his lap. "And then you have Nae who's more of a Mommy's girl." He continued on hugging both of his daughters.

NIALL

Naliyah was Niall's princess and there was nothing he wouldn't do for his baby girl. Best believe he would give that little girl the world if he could.