#132: First time with him

**I'm just letting you know, I did not do any revisions. So my bad if there are any spelling errors.
••••••••••••

LOUIS

"You ready baby?" Louis asked kissing you on your neck and collarbone. You nodded and started kissing him back, tracing your fingers up and down his spine.

"Yeah, go ahead." You say heavily breathing.

"Are you sure babe?" You nodded wrapping your legs around his waist.

"If I'm hurting you tell me to stop." He said rubbing you with his fingers. His tip grazed you and you gasped and you tilted your head back.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Keep going baby..." He put the rest of it in and it left your mouth hanging open.

"How does it feel?" He asked starting to kiss you.

"It stings just a little but, I'll be ok." You giggled.

"You ready for me to move?" You nodded and started to suck at his neck and scratch your nails down his back as he thrusted his hips in and out of you. You let out a loud moan and Louis grinned satisfied that he could make you feel that good.

"Mmm, you're so tight [Y/N]." He breathes leaning down to kiss you. He rubbed his hands up and down your sides loving how your soft brown skin felt in his hands. You never thought that sex was as good as your friends told you it was. Then again, you waited you saved yourself for marriage, so that made it ten times better for you.

As your body tightened around him you could tell your orgasm was coming pretty close. "Louis, I think I'm almost there." You admitted to him.

"Me too baby." He groaned continuing to move in and out of you. Pretty soon, both of you reached it at the same time and Louis collapsed next to you.

"Well?" Louis chuckled curious how the first time went for you.

"It felt good baby." You smiled turning to face him so you could kiss him.

LIAM

"My gosh Liam..." You say staring at his little Liam.

"What's the matter babe? Too big?" Liam teased making you laugh.

"No, No, No I've heard the rumors but I didn't think any of them were true...That thing is gonna tear me up." You whined when Liam positioned himself over you.

"Remember what I told you [Y/N], relax." He smiled kissing your head. "Let me know when you're ready."

"Ok, I'm ready." You say putting your hands over your mouth.

"Ok, let me know if I'm hurting you." He said as you laid watching him stick his tip in.

"Ok...that hurts." You hiss covering your face.

"Do you wanna keep going?" He asked with a worried look plastered on his face.

"No, keep going before I change my mind." You say starting to get moody because of the pain. He did as you asked and continued to push his long thick length inside of you.

"Ow, ow, ow! Liam, that hurts!" You yelled covering your face.

"Ok [Y/N], look at me baby..." You looked up at your husband trying not to show your pain.

"Ok breathe in, and breathe out." He told you doing it with you. "Now I want you to relax your body so it will go in smoother, I know this is new to you and I don't want you to be in pain, ok?" You nodded and he wiped your tears away and leaned down to kiss you.