Ch.47- The answer is 19 March

It is such a pity to know that no one is guessing when my birthday date is. In the end, I gave my dedication to @gracia261202 who prepared such an amazing surprise for my birthday and @michealea who buy me a massive(not really) birthday cake! Thank you to all those who paid for it too, don't forget that I love you all!

Okay, enough for being so grateful, I'll let you read my story in peace.

I was in Bali for vacation when my sister received this phone call from a stranger dude. I thought that he will scammed my sister and lie about our family member being hurt and that we must pay him for the hospital fee. But it turned out to be totally different.

"Hello?"

"-YOU FUCKING MORON! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?! YOU CAN'T NEVER ESCAPE ME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT-"

[Beep] [Beep]

My sister hung up as she put a horrified look on her face.

"What happen to you? Did mom scold you on the phone?"

"N-no...someone-a stranger....",she stuttered, tightening the grip on her phone."It was creepy..."

Her phone ringtone suddenly shrieked, displaying the phone number of a stranger's.

"Hear this." She passed me the earphone and I plucked it in my ear and pressed the answer button.

"-IS THAT HOW YOU PLAY, HUH, BITCH? HANGING UP ON ME WHILE I TALKED? AND NEXT WHAT, GOING TO TURN OFF YOUR PHONE? LET ME TELL YOU THIS, LITTLE GIRL. YOU. CAN. NEVER. ESCAPE. ME-"

"...umm...sir?"

"-YOU BETTER COME HOME RIGHT AWAY OR YOUR MOM'S GONNA BE DEAD IN A MATTER OF SECOND. YOU MAY BE MY EX BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE-"

"Sir?"

"-YOU WANT ME TO F*CK YOUR SORRY ASS, HUH? BEG ME! GET DOWN TO YOUR KNEES, SLUT!"

"Sir!"

"-DON'T THINK THAT CALLING ME SIR WOULD MAKE ME FEEL PITY FOR YOU! A SLUT WILL ALWAYS BE A SLUT-"

"Sir!"

"WHAT?!"

"You got the wrong number."

"Shit."

"Fucking asshole."

[Beep][Beep]

+620846452619 was renamed as 'A psychopath'.

'A psychopath' was blocked.

+++

Last day for update. See you in 2 weeks! :))