Ch.28- LOL

There's a girl who left her laptop in Science Classroom. She went back to retrieve her laptop and entered the classroom. She came face to face with Mrs. L.

Mrs. L: What are you doing here? Our lesson just finished.

Girl: Umm.. I left my laptop here, can I take it back?

Mrs. L: Of course you can. Go on.

Girl: *made way to her table and dragged out her laptop from the drawer* Okay, I got it. Thank you miss.

The girl was ready to exit the classroom, but Mrs.L's voice stopped her.

Mrs. L: Hey, can I talk to you for a second?

Girl: Oh, yes.

She thought that she got into a big trouble, different kinds of punishment scenarios played in her head repeatedly.

Mrs. L: I just wanted to tell you.....Can you not pick on your nose when I'm teaching?

Girl: Ummm.... what?

Mrs. L: Yeah. You know, don't you feel ashamed when all the boys in your class see you pick on your nose while studying? At the very least, please clean your nose before going to school.

Girl: *blushed* y-yes, miss.

Mrs. L: Now you can go.

Girl: *Exit the classroom with great embarrassment*

P.S: That girl is ME.

P.S.S: It's a 7th grade unforgettable memory.

P.S.S.S: Well, she mentioned 'booger' once, even though I didn't put it inside the story...

P.S.S.S.S: SHUSH! PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE. IT'S A SECRET FOR YOU GUYS. 😳😝 HAHAHAHA LOL