Ch.24- Retarded

When I woke up this morning, I knew that I was dead.
Everything was black and I couldn't hear anything. I'm blind and.....deaf.

Nah. I'm just kidding. As if that gonna happen to me.

Anyway, here's the story.

I was at school like any other day. We were having Geography class with Mr. O and I started to rebel like I used to.

"..... And I~~~~~ will always love youuuuuuuuu~~~~~" I sang random song that came to my mind.

"Oh, God, please don't." M muttered under her breath.

"THIS GIRL IS ON FIREEEEEEE~~~~~~~" I sang another song, looking crazy even more.

"Tiffany. Please, you're killing me." M tried to give me her puppy eyes, which looked a lot like a devilish glare.

"WATCH ME WHIP, WATCH ME NAE NAE. YEEHAW" I danced my hands like an octopus, wriggling them in front of the boys.

M kicked me on my left leg, leaving a small bruise."Shut up, Tiffany! Your voice is making the glass window break!"

Apparently, kicking me in the leg made me shut my mouth. But that doesn't stop me from rebelling, what's more, I've got lots of rebel friends too.

M who was feeling bored after scolding me, did something dirty (not literally, ofc). She hid J's laptop under her desk and sat quitely as if she hasn't done anything.

Mi as always giggled continously. I just stared at M as the scene before me turned into something retarded.

J: Where's my laptop?

M: .....

J: Who took my laptop? V, did you take my laptop? *checks V's table*

M: *giggling just like Mi*

J: Who the F*ck took my laptop?!

M: *passes J his laptop* here..

J: *doesn't see his laptop* WHOOOO????? LAPTOPPP!!!!

J kept searching for his laptop although it was right in front of him.

now, that is RETARDED.