Ch.34- Eh.

Thanks for 750 readers and my highest rank is #807 in humor!!! Wohoooo!!!!

Anyway, another gift for you guys! I'm so kind, aren't I?

Mom: I killed your son, Tiffa.

Me: Huh? What? I don't have a son. I just reached grade 8 for God's sake.

Mom: I strangled him to death using the curtain's ribbon.

Me: I told you, I DON'T HAVE A SON, MOM! DON'T JUST CREATE ANOTHER IMAGINATIVE GRANDSON OF YOURS.

Mom: Potty is not your son? You've been lying to potty and me this whole time? Oh my God, Potty is not gonna rest in peace right now definitely.

Me: Potty? You mean my son potty polky fang? Why don't you tell that sooner?

I rushed to my bedroom. I opened the door and came face to face with a lifeless body of Potty Polky Fang's. A huge amount of ribbon was binding his neck, clearly indicating that Mom just strangled him to death.

Me: Potty! NOOOOOOOO...... *cried* *fake tears came out*

Apparently, sis who couldn't read my mood, threw a pillow at me for disturbing her studies.

Me: Owww! Don't you know I'm mourning for Potty's death right now?! Mom just strangled him to death. At the least bit, he should get a proper burial.

Sis: Stupid Mom, and Stupid sister. A really f*cking good combination. It's just a single f*cking lifeless doll to begin with. DO NOT OVERREACT!

Me: Me? OVERREACT? HOW ABOUT I STRANGLE YOUR WENDY JUST HOW MOM STRANGLED POTTY? HOW BOUT THAT? HUH? HUH?

Sis: No! Wendy is my child. You dare take my wendy away from me, I'll kill you. *hug Wendy as if it's gonna be the end of her daughter's life*

(It doesn't even have a life to begin with. I mean it's a doll, even if it contain some kind of life soul, like chucky, it's gonna be the end of her daughter's life....soon)

Me: You-

"Tiffa, Pris. It's night time. Go to sleep NOW." Dad banged his fist on the wall. "Or I'm gonna strangle both of you to death."