Ch.32- Cut..1..2..3

We were having dinner on our table (like any other night). Dad was sitting across me, sis sat beside Dad and Mom sat beside me. Get the picture of it yet?

Ok, let's move on. Like any other night, each one of us gets to tell our stories. Me & Sis got to tell our funny or annoying things that happened at school, while Dad and Mom would get to tell their problems in their company. (Although, we clearly don't understand about how company works yet.)

And it's time for Sis's turn. With her puffed cheeks, filled with all kinds of food in there, she talked.

Sis: You know in my school today-

Me: Mom, I hate my group in History. They left me out, they won't even let me do the project. It's like-

Sis: TIFFFAAAA!!!!

Me: What?

Sis: Do not cut me! It's not your turn yet.

Me: I don't care. I do what I want to do. You got a problem with that?

Mom: Okay, enough, girls. It's your Sis' turn-

Dad: Hey, we got a problem in our company. It's seems that there's this dude who wants to-

Riv A.K.A Rivanna: Ma'am you haven't given me today's schedule.

Mom: BULLSHIT. I clearly give you the schedule for this week this morning. Find it! I don't give a damn of what you're gonna do, find it!

Riv: yes ma'am *scurried away*

Mom: now you guys, please STOP CUTTING WHAT ANOTHER PERSON WAS ABOUT TO SAY, WILL YA? IT'S DINNER, AND I DON'T WANT ANOTHER FIGHT, YOU GET ME?!

Three of us: okay....

x

Sis: *smile proudly at mom* so what I'm about to say is at school today, Finnigan got a detention. The new guy that joined our school last month. You know why?

I put in another spoon of food into my mouth, chewing it slowly.

Sis: He drew a man's d*** on the teacher's table. What's more, he slapped a teacher's bu**

I spit my food on my dad's face.