Ch.42- It's Too Delusional

Riv (my maid if you've been reading chapter 17): Hey, kids, do you know that David Beckham is going to spend his holiday in our country?

Me: Um... what is he like again?

Sis: What seriously?

Riv: He has 3 sons you know.

Sis: I'm taking all of them.

Me: 3 sons, eh? What are they like? Let's see... *opened google*

Me: Oh my God, they are all hotties.

Me: It seems that Michelle (my 7 years old cousin) will be taking the third son. Jesslyn (my 12 years old cousin) will take the second son and Sis you'll take the first one.

Sis: YES!

Me: AW MAN! Where's my share? Darn it!

Me: Wait. no. It seems that the first was born on 1999 so he will STILL be yours sis.

Sis: YES! So, he's 2 years older above me. Interesting.

Me: The third one was 11 years old, he was younger than Jesslyn so that's a no. So I guess Michelle (my 7 years old cousin) will take him?

Mom: No, just let Jesslyn take the first one. A year older than Beckham's third son doesn't change a thing.

Me: Oh, okay.

Me: And it seems that I'll get the second son, eh?

Me: Poor, Michelle and Teresia (a cousin with the same age as Sis). It seems that they won't get any!

Me: Maybe, Michelle and Beckham's daughter can be... you know... umh...f-friends?

Sis: You're about to say lesbian, aren't you?!

Me: No, I'm not!

Me: Anyway, I'LL BE TAKING ROMEO JAMES BECKHAM. HUAHAHAHAHA

Sis: AND I'LL BE TAKING BROOKLYN BECKHAM. HUAHAHAHA

Dad: ENOUGH! YOU'RE NOT MARRYING ANY OF THEM ANYTIME SOON! SLEEP RIGHT NOW!

Me&Sis: But, Dad, we just planned out our future....

Dad: Yes, yes, more like a delusional future....

P.S: THEY ARE THE BECKHAM FAMILY IN THE PICTURE. OH MY GOD, THEIR SONS ARE LIKE....I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT.