Ch.29- Free Signature

It's homeroom time and everyone was writing their agendas. Me, too, filled in my agenda with different schedules for tomorrow. I just realised that there's no Mr.Sam, since he needed to go back home due to some reasons.

Me: *finished writing agenda* Then who's gonna sign our agenda when there's no one to sign it for us...

C: I don't know, just leave it at that.

Me: Wait, why don't I sign the agenda for you? That is a good idea!

Am: Wohooo! Friends, Tiffany is signing the agenda in place of Mr.Sam! Then feel free to sign my agenda, I've done writing it! *passed her agenda to me*

Me: *proud of myself* Here you go... *give back her agenda*

10 minutes later...

Me: AGENDA! FREE SIGNATURE FOR YOU! I'M HERE TO REPLACE MR.SAM TO SIGN YOUR AGENDAS! NOW STUDENTS, AGENDAS PLEASE!

E: Tiffany, can you sign it? *passed me her agenda*

Me: *my heart melts* Yes, there you go...

Jam: Tiffa, signature please.

Me: *lighten up* Let's see, there you go..

A: Tiffany, my-

C: agenda, please-

Mi: sign it using your-

M: signature-

Ja: SENPAI!

Me: Yes, yes, my secret admirers. Hold one for a minute. There's so many of you, you see...

I knew it! They secretly admire me for a long time. They just won't admit it easily. The fact is they kept coming for my signature. They're such a good fans of mine. 😚😚 #soselfconscious

And the fact that they kept coming for my signature really bothered me. Even the boys were passing their agendas to me. Are they stupid enough to believe that I signed their agendas in the place of Mr. Sam, or are they seriously a fan of mine in heart?

Ugh, Fuck that! This is the BEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE! No way I'm ruining it!