Ch.33- Zzzz....

A: l almost banged my head on the table.

M: what do you mean?

A: I was asleep in science class, my head almost made a loud bang when it was dropping it onto the table. The whole class was like 'what the hell are you trying to do to your forehead?'

Me: I remembered Ms. Lea snapping her fingers at you, trying to wake you up. But, nah, you're not even opening your eyes.

A: yeah, I realized I was drooling. That time, luckily, I opened my eyes before my forehead touched the surface of the table. It was like 1 cm close.

Am: Oh my God. Are you kidding me? You were drooling?

A: Ms. Lea's class was the most boring class ever. I think I slept more than 5 times in her class.

Me: yea, right, and you still got a perfect score in her test.

Am: Talk about a genius.

M: So, you were drooling in science class and snoring in english class and you still got a perfect scores for both? Are you KIDDING ME?! SO UNFAIR!

A: What? I snore? At Mr Kerry's class? What the...

M: yeah, you were like snoring heavily and he was like 'Class opened your textbook and do your....' and then he glanced at you and he was like 'okay and do your comprehension questions'

A: HAHAHAHAA

M: yea, I was whisper-shouting at you to wake you up but you're still enjoying your false dream. 'A! Wake up wake up!' And you were like 'snore...snore'

Me: HAHAHAHAHA