Ch.43- My Ex-Crush

There's a saying that 'A girl who likes someone has a stalking skill far more professional rather than CSI.'

Well, let me tell you. Whoever said that is right.

And it's gonna be creepy as hell.

It was that time on Primary 6. I used to like this guy-probably just some monkey love that lasted long enough- and secretly had a crush on him. The whole grade 6 knew for years that I had been longing for him since like forever. But, apparently, there's about 5 or 6 girls who liked him too. So, the girls was like swarming around him everywhere and we were like in an oscar fighting to get a trophy. I thought my luck sucked so much.

Then one day, 5 months before I moved out to another school, he told me 'I like you'. I was so elated and long story short, I told him I like him too a month later. We never really going out (I'm my parent's little girl) but we talked like we're a couple.

And a month before we moved out, it was examination day and we got to go home earlier. After his mom picked him up, my driver arrived and he asked me; for some reason he knew my crush too; whether I wanted to follow him or not.

Tracking him and following him, I opened my Facebook and said hello to him.

@You: Hey

@jspcal: Hey, what's up.

@You: are you home yet?

@jspcal: not yet, but soon anyways.

@jspcal: what r u doing?

@You: you know what i'm doing. ;)

@you: you've been like staring at me at school secretly today.

jspcal is writing...

@You: shut. I lose track on you

@jspcal: ????

@jspcal: is that suppose to be a pick up line?

@You: sorry no.

@You: I literally lose track on you..

@jspcal:?

@You: ugh, forget it. I'm outta here.

@jspcal: k, bye

15 minutes later....

@You: hey, the pic in your insta is ur home right?

@jspcal: yea, why

@You: i'm in front of your house.

@jspcal: ???

@You: i'm standing here... should I ring the bell?

@jspcal: what the f*ck?!

@You has gone offline..

Now, if you're jspcal, imagine how creepy is that?!

I just remembered that hilarious moment when jspcal seriously opened the front door and widen his eyes in horror.

I CAN'T EVEN HAHAHAHHAA

+++

PLEASE READ THIS BELOW

Anyway, thank you guys for reading my book all along. I mean, look at this, this book has reached 1K! We should probably celebrate it. I literally cried yesterday when my friend told me this exciting news.

Once again, thank you.

Before I bid my goodbye for today, I have some bad news. I decided to put an end on this book when I reached the 60th chapter and still thinking whether to make a sequel or not. If I'll make a sequel, the title will be 'Thought will be an idiot, but be a joker instead'. Because Checkpoint Exams are coming up soon!

The good news is, check out my coming-soon book named 'Mischief on Manager dude'! It's a short romance story with humor in it, of course, about the 2 main characters phone calling without actually having a conversation face to face. I was inspired by so many good writer who write so many best short stories, so why not?

Anyway, VOTE/COMMENT/FAN

-Steve-