Chapter 45

~~~authors note~~~
Hey guys! If you could tell me what you think about this chapter, it would mean the world to me! thank you! xox ~

"Abby-Lynn." You can hear Josh's voice escape from his lips which are pulled into a smile. You see me look over at the camera and him, nothing but love in my eyes, and all of it for him.

"I love you." His voice is husky, and it still sends chills down my spine. I make the stupidest face ever before kissing him. And when I say it back, he gets the biggest smile on his face.

"I can't believe you posted that video." I tell Josh, after watching it for the hundredth time. My notifications are still blowing up since he posted it last night when we got back to the hotel. He just grins at me and kissed my head.

"I wanted to share that moment with everyone because it's one of my favorites." He says with a silly little grin.

"Abby! Come here for a second please." Jenna says from the back of the bus. Standing up, I swiftly make my way to her. Jenna flipped out last night when I showed her the video, she was so happy.

"What's up?" I say, sitting down next to her. She has a smirk on her face and Tyler is trying to keep from laughing.

"I have a dare for you." She lowers her head a bit when she says this, and I grin, leaning forward, asking what it is. She whispers it in my ear and it takes everything in me not to squeal or laugh. I nod my head, accepting the dare. All three of us make our way back to Josh.

"What was that all about?" Josh asks, tilting his head. Tyler shakes his head, pulling out his phone to distract him.

"Nothing for you to worry about." Jenna states, sitting down next to Tyler. Josh pouts, crossing his arms. I crawl over to him and lay my head in his lap, looking up at him. I tap his forehead until he looks at me, and when he does I swiftly move my hand to the back of his neck and pull his head down close to mine. When his nose is centimeters from mine, I bite my lips while looking into his eyes.

"What's wrong, Daddy?" I question innocently, and I watch as his whole face turns a bright red. He instantly smashes his lips with mine, causing me to squeal from shock. I can't help but pull gently on the pieces of hair near his neck and he pulls away, face redder than before.

Josh stands up, causing me to almost fall to the floor, and he hurries to the back of the bus. We can all hear his feet padding on the floor as he paces back and forth. Jenna and Tyler are laughing, both of their faces scrunched. Feeling bad, I make my way to the back of the bus.

Josh is now sitting on the floor, and you can see him breathing. Kneeling down to him, I poke his shoulder. He looks up at me and blushes so he puts his head back down.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, standing and trying to pull him up. He gives me his hand and let's me lift him, but quickly he backs me up into the wall.

"Say it again." His eyes are bright as he stares at my lips, waiting for the word to leave my mouth. His arms are on both sides of my head, trapping me in.

"Daddy." My voice squeaks, and I watch as his eyes sparkle. Next thing I know his lips are on mine, with my legs around his hips. We are passionately making out, my hands in his hair, his hands on my sides.

"Josh, you ok buddy?" Tyler's voice sounds through the hallway, causing Josh to quickly put me on the floor. His hair is messy, but super attractive. I watch as he licks his lips and runs his hands through his hair.

"Yeah, I'm great." His voice is low, and he stares into my eyes the whole time. The blush on my face still hasn't gone away by the time he leans close to my ear.

"That nickname is for me only, baby girl."