Chapter 36

(Josh P.O.V.)

"You said you knew me before we met in person because of my tumblr, tell me a bit about that." Abby-Lynn snuggled into my side, forcing me to wrap my arm around her. Thank god it's dark, or else she would see how red my face is. I used to stalk her everyday on her tumblr, I really don't want to tell her that.

"You don't wanna hear about that, baby." I say, trying to get her off the topic.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't of brought it up." I can feel her head move so she can look up at me in the darkness. I swear people all over the world can hear me swallowing. I guess if she wants to hear, I'll tell her, no matter how much embarrassment it will cause me.

"Uhm." My voice squeaks, so I quickly clear it, mentally slapping myself. I can feel her chest vibrate as she giggles under her breath, and honestly, that makes it better. "Ok. So, like, a couple of years ago Tyler and I were bored after a concert so we went through some posts under the tag of the band." She nods along, listening to every word.

"Well, we saw one of yours. It was a text post. It said something along the lines of being happy to live in the same time period as us. So we were like that's hella cute, and we followed you!" She laughs out loud now, unable to control herself. I chuckle along with her, rubbing her side.

"That can't be all. I don't post photos of myself often, so how would you know it was me?" She sits up and turns towards me, no longer under my arm. I put both arms under my head, trying to resist the urge to bite on my fingernails.

"Heh." Is all I can manage to get out. Abby puts her hands under my sides and lifts me into a sitting position. She puts her hands on my face, cupping my cheeks. She runs her fingers over my lips, which are pouting.

"It's ok, I won't judge you, ever." She whispers, and I can't help but lean in and kiss her. She smiles as my lips touch her, but it still feels lovely.

"I went onto your tumblr everyday. Back then, you had a lot more sadder posts. I wanted to make sure you were ok. I was... afraid one day I wouldn't check on you and you would be gone." I back away from her, putting my head down as I play with my fingers. I hear her take a small intake of breath.

"Were you the anon that sent me messages everyday?" Abby's voice is so quiet, filled with some emotion that I can't decipher. I nod my head, not bothering to say anything.

"Thank you, Josh. You don't know how many times you have me hope." She kisses my forehead, and the passion that comes from it overwhelms me. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her into my lap. I'm sitting crisscrossed, and her legs are wrapped around my waist. I lay my head on her shoulder and just hold her. She lays her head on mine and starts rubbing patterns on my back.

"Your blog has been a lot happier for this past year or so, which was really good because sometimes I just couldn't get wifi. But I always checked on you whenever I could. Tyler used to mock me, saying I was in lo-." My voice stops, and I just bite my lip. Sometimes my mouth works faster than my mind. She giggles, and I can feel some heat coming from her cheek.

"Come on, Baby." I say, lifting her off of me, laying her beside me. "Let's get some sleep." Once again, she snuggles into my side, causing me to put my arms around her. This time though, I pull her closer, not wanting to let go of her. We are quiet for a couple of minutes. I'm just replaying the day in my head, when Abby-Lynn speaks.

"If it makes you feel any better, I've always stalked you too."