Chapter 27

"YOU ARE CHEATING!" Tyler screams, face vibrant red. He slams his hand on the table, standing up. Everyone bursts out into fits of laughter. Poor Tyler is losing the game of slaps, while I am wining. Again.

"Am not! This just isn't your game." This causes Jenna and Josh to look at Tyler and go 'ooooo'. Tyler's face flames up again, but this time he just sits down with a huff, arms crossed across his chest.

"DUDE." Josh screams, jumping up. I know what we can play when we get to the hotel or the venue, before the concert! He is grinning from ear to ear, his eyes barely visible. We all tilt our heads at him. He looks at me and smirks. "Hide and seek!"

~~~

It's about 5 in the afternoon, and the boys have just finished their sound check. Not even five minutes after it was finished, all four of us and a couple of the crew members gathered around and listened to the rules.

"You can hide anywhere in this venue, no outside. We all have walkie talkies so when the person searching finds one person, call it over the walkie and say who it is. Once that person is found, they then turn around and count to thirty and the people hiding can stay where they are, or find a new place. Got it?" Josh explains, holding my hand. Everyone nods in response, some people bouncing in place. It feels like a group of little kids getting ready to play instead of a group of adults.

"ONE." Tyler screams.

"TWO." Jenna shouts.

"THREE!" Josh exclaims.

"NOSE GOES." I yell. Everyone's hands fly up to their nose, pointer fingers on it.

"JENNA HOW DARE YOU." Tyler is looking at Jenna, his face a perfect match with the D: face. Jenna is giggling, one hand near her face, the other holding Tyler's wrists. Everyone laughs at Tyler as his face turns into a pout. Within seconds, everyone is dashing in different directions.

Tyler closes her eyes, kissing Jenna before she runs away. Josh and I run, going backstage. Tyler is counting over the walkie talkie, and we decide to turns ours down a bit.

"Thirty. Let the games begin, guys."