Memories, Mistakes, And His Truth

Recap: Then, I snarled out --with my Mind's Eye activated-- the words that would forever change my life, "All Naruto wants is to bring you back. It's what everyone wants now, myself included. So I've officially decided... Sasuke, I'm bringing your ungrateful, jerky self back home... Even if I have to break every single bone in your body to do so!"

Story Start::

Sasuke just stared at me as I glared at him. Then, he did something unexpected.

He started laughing.

And it really, really terrified me. Why? Because it sounded just as crazed as it had in the Forest of Death. Lovely. He's only getting worse.

"Heh... You really think... That you can beat me?" He asked, still chuckling.

I gritted my teeth. "I know I can. You're weak, now. You have low chakra levels. I can take you down," I stated strongly. But I wouldn't like it. Not one bit.

He smirked, chuckling darkly once again. I blinked, and in that instant, he appeared behind me. His icy, cool breath tickled my neck as he spoke, "I don't think you have what it takes. You've never had it. Killing someone, hurting someone just for the fun of it... That's not you, Minxie. You can't change who you are."

"This isn't for the fun of it," I said, "This is for my friends."

"Your friends that are all half-dead by now?" He muttered into my ear.

That did it. I spun around so fast, I almost ended up confusing myself. I don't know how, but my hand ended up going across his face, making contact with his cheek and drawing blood.

If I wasn't so royally pissed off, I would've freaked out for having smacked Sasuke.

Sasuke's head was turned to the side, and slowly, he looked back to face me, his onyx eyes blank and emotionless, although his expression showed that he was slightly surprised.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? Those aren't just my friends, they're your friends, too! What have you done!? Don't you get what's happening!? Orochimaru's a pedophile, Sasuke! All he wants is your body! He's going to use you, you idiot, like the pedophile he is! Wake up!" I shouted, grabbing him by the collar and shaking him furiously.

I didn't wait for him to respond that time. I punched him in the stomach, making him skid across the field. I jumped on top of him then, making him look directly into my eyes, my hands holding his collar securely as my knees were on either side of his waist.

"Why... Why are you doing this? Don't you see how much it's hurting everyone? How much it's hurting me? Why... Why are you..." I hated myself as I felt the tears gather in my eyes. My emotions were getting the best of me, but I just couldn't help it. Nothing was making sense anymore.

"Do you think... That I'm selfish...?" He said, his bangs shading his eyes slightly. He blew them out of his face, staring at me with that damned blank gaze of his.

"Heck yeah, I think you're selfish! You're the most selfish human being I've met on this entire planet, you infinite jerk!" I growled, holding his collar tighter.

"If you think that... Then show me. Show me... How angry you are. How much you hate me. Fight me. Win, and I'll know. Then I'll believe you. Then, I'll know that you can actually hurt me," He challenged.

"You... You..." I was so angry that I couldn't even form a sentence. No words could describe how angry I was at that point.

"I'm waiting," He taunted smugly, smirking.

I glared at him. "As you wish," I said right before punching him across the face. I lifted him up by the collar and kicked him across the field once again.